What did you do to your TJ today?

Not today, but my recently added JKS lower control arm skids and Warn steering box guard touched rocks getting in and out of Coyote Lake Saturday.

Didn't know if 33s and no lockers could get to Coyote, but I made it past the gate keeper at Red Lake and just kept going 😃

20220918_105647.jpg

20220917_212946.jpg

Not today, but my recently added JKS lower control arm skids and Warn steering box guard touched rocks getting in and out of Coyote Lake Saturday.

Didn't know if 33s and no lockers could get to Coyote, but I made it past the gate keeper at Red Lake and just kept going 😃

View attachment 360499

View attachment 360500

So Clovis, CA uses WA plates? 🙄

How dumb do you have to be to smash a window to get into a soft top TJ? There's literally a zip…

Took me forever to clean up the glass it went everywhere, they use an automatic centre punch and its silent. now got to wait and see if insurance window repairer can get one! fuckers stole my new folding camp table that cost $100 last week! It hammered down in the AM and the jeep is flooded on the passenger side so lucky I have a trail cover to put over it for tonight's rain,

That's not the real stuff, that's just labeled moonshine and sold as such. Probably not over 100 proof. Now out on the mountain where I live, you can get the real thing, jars or jugs!!!!!!!!

I don't want anything over 100 proof and the flavored is a lot less than that.
I really like the Nog Shine but can only get it around Christmas. I'm not much of a drinker , don't even drink enough to get buzzed ! I drink only one beer when I'm out eating pizza and if I have two I'm not driving.

I don't want anything over 100 proof and the flavored is a lot less than that.
I really like the Nog Shine but can only get it around Christmas. I'm not much of a drinker , don't even drink enough to get buzzed ! I drink only one beer when I'm out eating pizza and if I have two I'm not driving.

I haven't touched any alcohol since 2005, I spent a few years in a dark place after 2001 and never want to go back.

Not really the way I planned on removing these but my curiosity got the best of me and the next thing you know… here we are. This is the first I’ve rebuilt these joints in 8yrs of ownership. I never knew these could pivot so freely, I’m excited to get them finished up and installed. Also made sure to line up the hole in the bushing with the grease fitting so they’ll hopefully accept grease later on.

C78B8275-0F58-44AC-950F-BC9C23E5C973.jpeg

432F6F57-D5C8-4A77-BF81-DDEA4AFFE2C1.jpeg

My assembly process was a little flawed. A longer bolt and some different sockets will solve that issue though and tomorrows work should go by a lot faster. I’ll also crack the jam nuts and make sure the joints still move freely in the links in case I need to adjust the pinion angle with my new axle.
D622A32C-08BB-4FBE-B7E2-310626DD7C44.jpeg