What did you do to your TJ today?

Channeled my inner @Zorba -

TV ad for a client/friend

I know, I will never live this down.

E6C720EF-CAB2-48D2-82F7-8206E4365988.jpeg

@AndyG : A little bit of powder can help quite a bit - esp. under bright lites, onstage, or in front of a camera. But I have to ask what color eyeshadow and lipstick did you go with? Nails? ;)

Lord I don’t know, I was going to talk to Sherwin-Williams about all that.

Got the pressure and vacuum gauges installed and wired, but not yet connected. They're too brite at nite - especially the pressure gauge. Gonna have to do something about that, either an in-line regulator or a resistor, I'm making a WAG that around 8 volts would be pretty good...

View attachment 344037

View attachment 344038

View attachment 344039

View attachment 344040

I turned down the brightness of my transmission gauge that was too bright using an inline resistor. Ended up putting a resistor in for my shifter lights as well to match the brightness of my dash.

I used gator clips to test the brightness of different resistors. I then incapsulated mine even though they don’t heat up (just to be safe), and to add rigidity so they don’t break on me.

E1D57719-7834-42D3-993E-E5D52A29D9D6.jpeg

A7FAE17D-35D7-42A8-A5FD-BA815F001C29.jpeg

Damn dude, you don't sleep anymore then I do.

I might be trippn but it appears you are writing yourself.

Edit: Is that a MXT275VP4? I need to get a setup at some point, but I don't want a big transceiver or big antenna for something I'll use 1% of the time.

Last edited:
Channeled my inner @Zorba -

TV ad for a client/friend

I know, I will never live this down.

View attachment 361349

Ok man, I will still go wheeling with you and you wearing a skirt, but I'll be danged and draw the line if you show up in a pair of Daisy Dukes!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

200.gif

Passenger window replaced at last this morning! Window fitters have been very busy as there has been a gang going around the last week hitting different suburbs on different nights. window fitter told me to leave my glovebox and centre consul open at night so when they shine the torch in the window they can see its empty and move to the next car.