What did you do to your TJ today?

I hope you like Snickers. ;)
View attachment 365657
Thanks for reminding me things could be worst. It's a toy I'm fixing up and although I would like to be already enjoying it , I want it fixed up right and everything all new under it. It's going to be practically a new Jeep with parts and work better than it came with new. I started with as rust free a 97 as you could ever hope for so it is going to turn out nice.

While I am waiting on help from Rugged Ridge , I do have other issues I can work on like this problem I'm sure you are all familiar with.

View attachment 365585

Been there. I think I need to replace the fan motor itself because even after changing the resistor and the switch my fan only works on high.

Received a couple deliveries for my now dead Jeep. Talk about a slap in the face lol order pistons and rings and going to work on pulling the head today to assess the damage. If I can’t get it rebuilt then I’ll look into buying a used motor and all the stuff that I’ll need to swap it such as an engine hoist. Wish me luck!

D430F971-89D3-408A-B36F-A643070F7665.jpeg

231D3820-1B68-48C6-9F8E-633B7DA955E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: John Cooper
Did you make or buy that armor? I've been looking for something similar.

It's a Genright piece. They have versions for hi-fender or standard fender and tub panel or tub to fender panel. If you want to fab your own, starkey480 has a few posts of the panel he fabbed in his build thread.

Received a couple deliveries for my now dead Jeep. Talk about a slap in the face lol order pistons and rings and going to work on pulling the head today to assess the damage. If I can’t get it rebuilt then I’ll look into buying a used motor and all the stuff that I’ll need to swap it such as an engine hoist. Wish me luck!

View attachment 365689

View attachment 365690
Good luck and Goddess Bless!

I went to one of those park and talk about your mods events. Coffee and Crawlers at Desert Rat in Tempe.

Accomplished what I went to this for, met some more local peeps to go wheeling with. I think it's called "Networking".

Need to just meet one local person at the very least so I too can start networking and maybe finally get to go wheeling with since I haven't found a legal place to do it yet and meeting a local person to talk Jeeps with would be great. I'm fairly certain my partner is getting sick and tired of hearing about Jeeps and other things that she doesn't care about. :LOL:

Last edited:
Fixing to order this 4.56 gear set for my Jeep. Even though the 4.10's will work okay with my 31" mud tires I think it will put the jeep back to stock performance.

1665422563371.png

Well I just about didn't order it from them , they had it listed on eBay for 464.99 free shipping so I went to their site 450.99 there so I thought little lower with no eBay fees but when I went to check out threw 35.00 shipping , really pissed me off. I hate having to watch people , least they didn't want me to wait 10 days or more before they shipped it, had it in stock and out the door in 3 days. Oh I deleted it and went back to eBay and ordered from them there.

Last edited:
Went to the local pull a part and pulled some frequent failing parts. Since the mopar parts are hard to find and aftermarket suck thought I’d enjoy this cool sunny day rummaging around in a junk yard. An old mechanic I worked with always bought a second vehicle to pull parts off. His idea was if you have the parts sitting around they will never fail.
B4386309-CD93-4E0F-927D-1CAC7B0E099F.jpeg