What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed a Rockjock front track bar 🤩
IMG_4837.jpg
I'll check for proper axle centering tomorrow.

Do you sell these modified pans or was it a one off thing?

You buy the Dorman pan. Ship it to me. I braze in a sender bung in either 1/8" or 1/4" NPT. That is 30 bucks plus the return shipping. If you are in a hurry, I have a pan here I can do and get it out, 30 bucks plus the ride and you still ship me a Dorman pan so I have one here for the next one.

Installed new water pump, thermostat and serpentine belt. Def took longer than I thought it might and one of the nuts holding my fan shroud on was only possible with the help of the small hands of my little kid.
Thanks to the folks with the nice write ups in the how to section def helped me out a LOT!

I ended up enlisting a little help from a friend with pushing the body toward the passenger side to split the 3/8” difference. How much of a difference between sides is allowed, do you know?

nice.

on mine, i'm either a hair to the passenger or a hair to the driver side depending on whether i do one extra turn or not on the trackbar adjustment

My daughter lost a side window driving around in the “spare” Rubicon. It had an old dark tan Quadratec top, so I wasn’t that worried. I didn’t want to spend $1,000+ on another Bestop, so I bought a spice SB for $170 on Amazon. I have to say, it is pretty nice for less than 20% of the cost of the twill top I put on my other one.

Once I shine up the paint, get rid of those Chinese bumpers, and apply the OEM decals, it will be a pretty nice TJ. The stock suspension rides so well!

0A07B351-67C4-4706-8B94-9737E0E6CB38.jpeg