What did you do to your TJ today?

That looks like a mostly stock gunmetal pearl tj… what are you running for tire size, wheels, and lift? Any pictures? I’m looking to get some black wheels for my gunmetal pearl tj and wanna see what it looks like if you happen to have black wheels… :)

Kiwi TJ posts pictures all the time. I don't know if you are restricted as a new member, but if not, you can view his profile and then look at all the images he's posted. First one's free ;) :

1666703976647.png

Severe weather tomorrow then 50 for a high most of the next 10 days has forced me to install the hard top. What a bummer of a feeling, but I need to daily it for a bit and ultimately I wanted the HT for this winter.

The wife, dog and I drove the tepid TN Dirt Devil (they really should change the name) this weekend. Dog got many pets and upped his fame from people #'ing him out in Leipers Fork, and chased sticks in the river until he was asleep on the trail... Good times!

Until next spring...

Well, that route was originally developed for Adventure Motorcycles, hence the name…

It is a pretty ride though.

Well, that route was originally developed for Adventure Motorcycles, hence the name…

It is a pretty ride though.

I did run across 3, they were ripping it on a gravel section, a corner and kinda freaked when they saw me. I only saw one other Tacoma, they were entering as I was ending and asked where the next turn was - they had no map or route saved on gps. I have a feeling it was a long but fun day for them.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
Mate …I hope you got a good discount on those, coz somebody’s run over both of them 😉
That's what I like about them, I do have a concern if the front track bar will hit them as I have read about clearance issues on covers. Seems Curry makes a bar that has a lot of clearance and maybe one of the guys in the know will chime in and give the the skinny on it.
Another thing I like about them is inside they are the same shape as stock and should not cause any unnecessary cavitation of the fluid causing any problems there.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Reactions: MikekiM
Got the two projector lights for my front bumper, 6000lums on white 4000lums on fog amber/yellow . I would love to hook them up to 12v tonight to see how they project but it is going to storm. Waiting on the two way switch for the center dash bezel , be nice to go from white to fog on one switch. I like, will look good under the winch.

IMG_0444-2.jpg

IMG_0445-2.jpg

Been getting pretty bad vibes at 30mph to 40mph. Just adjusted my front pinion angle within 1*.
It was 4* off.
I have to get under there again and adjust some more but vibes are barely even there now.
Need to set toe in again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBoogieman
That looks like a mostly stock gunmetal pearl tj… what are you running for tire size, wheels, and lift? Any pictures? I’m looking to get some black wheels for my gunmetal pearl tj and wanna see what it looks like if you happen to have black wheels… :)
You are correct.... Im running 31x10.5x15 Wrangler Duratracs..Had some Firestones before.. black steel wheels... no lift (although that will change soon) no rubbing unless I take it off road but its more because of the choice of flared guards I put on (which is why I need a 2in lift)
I have plenty more pics if you click on my profile.

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg