What did you do to your TJ today?

Tell you
Drove the Rubi to work, got in the office, felt nauseous. Turned the computer back off, sprayed everything I had touched with lysol and locked the office back up.
Called the boss and told him I was going home!!!!!!!

Got to get over whatever it is by tomorrow night. Going wheeling with @AndyG @Hog @tr21triton and a few more folks.
Don't want to give them anything, but wheeling is wheeling and they don't have to ride with me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;);):cool::cool:

Tell your boss you got a case of rectal glaucoma, cause you can’t see your ass going into work today.
😁

Been a chasing a major boost leak all week finally found it. Damn clamp in my pre turbo exhaust piping leaking like a screen door on a submarine.

20221110_104643.jpg

20221110_104715.jpg

Fixed my squeaky seats using this video referenced here before.

The main difference on the 97-02 bases is the big torx bolt is different, so you can still put the nylon washer on which needs to have a 1/2" id, but not the nylon cover over the shoulder of the bolt. Still made it quiet, though!!!

Fixed my squeaky seats using this video referenced here before.

The main difference on the 97-02 bases is the big torx bolt is different, so you can still put the nylon washer on which needs to have a 1/2" id, but not the nylon cover over the shoulder of the bolt. Still made it quiet, though!!!

I need to do this, I discovered my bushings in the floorboard yesterday.:cry:

Reactions: Potomus Pete
Hold on while I get my "How to speak Southern" dictionary out again. Between you and @AndyG, it's getting some usage lately.:geek:

Wallered Out - excess wear caused by metal rubbing due to loose connection or misalignment causing damage to said part.

What a waste of words damn man the damn things " Wallered Out ":D

Last edited:
After getting my Jeep back from the body shop after collision repairs, I wanted to protect the nice paint job from stone chips and bugs. My son runs a graphics ,window tint, stone guard shop and recommended "Road Guard". He did the grill, hood nose, and fronts of fenders. It tests one's patience to do the job with one sheet of the material, but looks great and is invisible until you look for the seam .
Not a high tech post, just an FYI for fussy old geezers like myself !

1999 Jeep Rockgarded 2022-11-09.JPG

1999 Jeep Rockgard closeup.JPG

After getting my Jeep back from the body shop after collision repairs, I wanted to protect the nice paint job from stone chips and bugs. My son runs a graphics ,window tint, stone guard shop and recommended "Road Guard". He did the grill, hood nose, and fronts of fenders. It tests one's patience to do the job with one sheet of the material, but looks great and is invisible until you look for the seam .

View attachment 375589

View attachment 375590

I love this stuff I used to fit it for a living when I help run a Pinstriping company….. It works really well

Last edited:

View attachment 375589

View attachment 375590

I used the 3M stuff on my old 05" Willys edition when it was new. The paint stayed perfect and the clear vinyl never yellowed in 7 years. I bought it pre-cut.
willys (3).jpg

Wallered Out - excess wear caused by metal rubbing due to loose connection or misalignment causing damage to said part.

What a waste of words damn man the damn things " Wallered Out ":D

I bet the threads on the shaft were "buggered up" too. :ROFLMAO:

I work for a manufacturer that produces large machinery for the woodworking industry. Companies that make flooring, windows, doors, etc. All hardwood companies. One of my new techs came to me and asked: "What does Wallered Out mean?" I just laughed. They don't teach that stuff in college. LOL.