What did you do to your TJ today?

I am going to come up with a way to keep this from happening.
Just an idea … take off the doors !! 😉

200.gif

Were they riding Choccolooca Mtn.
They didn't go to the park in Jacksonville , said that was too rough for them. They said they were going to Delta something I didn't quite know what he was talking about . They were packing up to leave so didn't get to talk to him long. He had two Dana 44's under it and he had leaf springs on the rear axle .....strange I thought. Like a Cherokee frame with a TJ on it .... back axle was pushed back.
I thought he was talking about the north most trail head for the Talladega Nat. Forest run. Our talk was short... nice people though.

Well still being down with the Rona and not having much energy, having to quarantine for 5 or more days from work.
I walked out sat down in BB (the name @AndyG and @Hog gave my Rubi when Andy first got it.
Started it up and let it run for awhile. Took a short video for Andy of how he has the O/D switch reversed, so when you shift to reverse it turn the overdrive off.
Yes if you want overdrive you have to turn it on manually now.

Well still being down with the Rona and not having much energy, having to quarantine for 5 or more days from work.
I walked out sat down in BB (the name @AndyG and @Hog gave my Rubi when Andy first got it.
Started it up and let it run for awhile. Took a short video for Andy of how he has the O/D switch reversed, so when you shift to reverse it turn the overdrive off.
Yes if you want overdrive you have to turn it on manually now.
Get well soon mate ... I know a great Dr if you need one ... ;)
200.gif

Nothing to my Jeep. Just a prayer for the 3 UVA football players killed and two others shot Sunday night by a fellow student/player. I live 5 miles away from campus. Now Charlottesville has this, and the white supremacist convicted of killing Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

Last edited: