What did you do to your TJ today?

What am I missing here?

Patience? ;)

1670279768461.png

Ah leather shift boot… that actually helps eh?
Was that an amazon buy or homemade?

Amazon fake leather boot. I was amazed at the difference it made vs the rubber boot in cold weather. I bought 2 plastic shifter bezels for $8.99 too, since I always seem to break them.

Last edited:
Which ones did you get ? You have me wondering now because I switched wheels to Beadlocks also

These- I think the only real difference is the fact that they use a nut vs a wing nut-

They give you an extra inner gasket so you could remove one and put it in another wheel also.

image.jpg

Reactions: John Cooper
I was thinking of what Dad had told me about when the war was over , there were no cars to buy . All the auto manufactures where making items for the war and it took awhile before they started making them again. Mom and Dads first "car" was one of these.
Seems there were a good many of them to be had in D.C. !
1670298392479.png

HA! I can just see Mom and Dad tooling around in it ! 😃
Dad said it wasn't so bad putting it together , what was bad was cleaning all the cosmoline they had sprayed all over it. Let see how did he put it the damn cosmoline they sprayed all over the damn thing. LOL !

Drove my mother-in-law to the emergency room late last night after she had been complaining of being tired and short of breath for a few days. Looks like she's going to need a pacemaker. Not a good start for celebrating my birthday today (12/6). :(
Sorry to hear that hope it all goes well for her

Drove my mother-in-law to the emergency room late last night after she had been complaining of being tired and short of breath for a few days. Looks like she's going to need a pacemaker. Not a good start for celebrating my birthday today (12/6). :(

Hope everything works out!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!