What did you do to your TJ today?

Addressed my leaky tranny pan today. Replaced it with a new deep pan and re-useable gasket. Managed to not make a giant mess dropping the pan. Success. New filter, and a bunch of new fluid. Feels good to get that one fixed. Found my atlas has also developed a new small leak at the speed sensor. Should be new o-rings I'm hoping. Small town is limited with what I can buy, so I'll order those and take care of it another day. Always something...

Dude, you amaze me with the gusto you put into your repairs/work.

If anybody can track down & fix a blower motor problem, it's you.

Thank you! I mostly enjoy doing all this shit (at least when the weather is nice) I’m just trying to keep it alive lol if I had a second vehicle I could really take the time to get it all done nice and right but since it’s my daily driver I’m limited to working on it when I can and not jeopardize being able to go to work at night lol

Thank you! I mostly enjoy doing all this shit (at least when the weather is nice) I’m just trying to keep it alive lol if I had a second vehicle I could really take the time to get it all done nice and right but since it’s my daily driver I’m limited to working on it when I can and not jeopardize being able to go to work at night lol

Its a different game when you are wrenchin’ on your only wheels to work for sure- been there. Pressure.

Just drove BB to work like every day!!!!

BB? Big Black? Bad Bunny? :unsure:

th

Last edited:
4EFE8A79-C862-4F9F-8A42-17CF70D49B82.jpeg

Upgraged the tires alittle bit today.. went with Toyo R/T’s…like the looks! Little bit wider and about the same height as the duratracs I took off.. 16’s are hard to buy for but love the stock Moabs

I purchased a brand new Mopar radiator for the LJ. Found it on Market Place. Still in the box and wrapped in bubble wrap! The guy bought it a few years ago but ended up selling his TJ. I verified the model number and now it's sitting on my shelf until I need it. Since it's been discontinued, I said why not. It was only 25 minutes from my house! 👍