What did you do to your TJ today?

Swapped instrument cluster lights.
Only took 4 tries. 1st I did not twist them all enough, 2nd had a few LEDs in backwards, 3rd swapped the center one the other way, 4th got the 6th LED out of bag and swapped it out with the center one. Bright.
WLJH 6Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0799MQ12X/?tag=wranglerorg-20

204D80AD-FCF1-45EE-9E79-9DB17D49E587.jpeg

6FAADEE5-8DBF-4392-A5D8-D87B92712DA0.jpeg

4E273175-1F41-488E-93DC-A71E0E5E98F6.jpeg

1CF152F5-BA13-467B-B691-7763821233A7.jpeg

Last edited:
At my stature, I would need to lower it.

I'm 6'-3" and more of my height is in my upper body. So I was bending too much. My 5'-8" wife is the shorty in the family. The other girls are around 6ft.

The cabinet on the left is 3ft.

I built it out of recycled fencing lumber and oak trim from our old kitchen light fixtures removed from a remodel.

I'm 6'-3" and more of my height is in my upper body. So I was bending too much. My 5'-8" wife is the shorty in the family. The other girls are around 6ft.

The cabinet on the left is 3ft.

I built it out of recycled fencing lumber and oak trim from our old kitchen light fixtures removed from a remodel.

Your wifey is taller than me. 🙃

She's the shortest in her family. I'm the tallest. The kids got the height from her side. Her uncles and cousins are 6-2 to 6-7". NFL Football player size.

On my side most guys are around 5-8". With a rare random 6+ footer like me.

Wow You were probably taller than me when you were 5 years old then haha

Wow You were probably taller than me when you were 5 years old then haha

My oldest daughter was 5-8" in elementary school. She was the tallest person in the school. All teachers and the principle included. I'm glad she stopped at 6 ft.

I was 6-1" at 13 and that was bad enough.

Both sides of our families were from Northern Germany, North sea areas. Sweden, Norway, etc. So tall areas of the world.

My oldest daughter was 5-8" in elementary school. She was the tallest person in the school. All teachers and the principle included. I'm glad she stopped at 6 ft.

I was 6-1" at 13 and that was bad enough.

Both sides of our families were from Northern Germany, North sea areas. Sweden, Norway, etc. So tall areas of the world.

My genes didnt let me be tall enough, to play NFL football. I reached my athletic peak in youth sports.

My height is one of the reasons I like my Jeep. No slouching, knees in the dash, or ducking to see under the rear view mirror.

My wife's cousin was in the NFL. At 6-8" 300 lbs. He makes me look small. He and a friend moved our piano from my in-laws basement to a trailer for us.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Wired up a new switch for my fog lights. They have factory style switches with relay and pig tails for both ends on Amazon for $26. I could have wired it into the factory switch but I didn’t feel like tracking down the wires and I already had aftermarket wiring ran for the lights but my old switch shit the bed.

View attachment 398713

Please post the Amazon Link. Thanks.

Installed my new GMRS. Forgot to take any pictures of that. Still have to run the cable for the ghost antenna. Had to order a bracket.

My seats also arrived today. Was able to get one installEd tonight before I had to stop. Kind of a pain to get the old ones apart and figure out how to put the stuff together. Not difficult now that I’ve done it once. Unfortunately, I think I’m gonna have to pull the seat out. The seatbelt buckle bracket comes in two lengths. A long one in a short one I installed the long one and I think it brings the seatbelt buckle up to hai next to the center console. So I have to pull it all out. Disassemble it just to swap in the shorter seat belt buckle bracket. But I should be able to do it pretty quick now.

They’re comfortable though. Not super expensive. And are not a huge pain to get in and out of which is the biggest plus. The bolsters are just high enough to make you feel a little more secure when doors off, wheeling next to large drop offs!

67724A42-5B94-4931-8424-09FEFE7FF4CB.jpeg