What did you do to your TJ today?

Drove my TJ to work at 2am this morning and got a notice. The business I contract from (self employed) will be closing in 30 days and I'll be unemployed, after working for them for the past 33 years. :(
p.s. Murphy's Law # 4 brings me comfort in times like this.
"Smile. Tomorrow will be worse."

Damn Boog, very sorry to hear that. Hang tough, brother.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Yea it would definitely be a nice addition to my tool collection. I have a few sets of basic sized dewalt drill bits and they are pretty great for the price but only have about 12-15 different sizes per pack.

Unibits have a place in quick and dirty drilling , 2 bits will get you many sizes as long as you don't have to drill deep.
And they're not to expensive ...;)

Unibits have a place in quick and dirty drilling , 2 bits will get you many sizes as long as you don't have to drill deep.
And they're not to expensive ...;)

Are they the same as step bits? I thought about getting some of the Milwaukee ones. I found 7/16” was .01 inches bigger than the nutserts so it’s not an uncommon size just one I didn’t have in my personal inventory. Lol

Reactions: matkal
Are they the same as step bits? I thought about getting some of the Milwaukee ones. I found 7/16” was .01 inches bigger than the nutserts so it’s not an uncommon size just one I didn’t have in my personal inventory. Lol

Yes they're the same , Unibit is a brand name Kinda like Chap stick vs. Lip balm.
In the maintenance game they are quick and easy , especially when you drag your tools around with you!

Got back to my dog and my rig today.

Dog got attacked by a coyote who luckily ran away after I yelled at it like a psycho. It rolled her but she seems ok.

I found a hole torn into the cover of my Jeep tonight. The interior was filled with rat shit/piss. Lots of it and I wasn’t happy. I’ll be doing a more extensive cleaning job tomorrow and praying I don’t find any more surprises.

Here's a pic of my dog and a coyote
Coyote 7-12-2022.JPG

Had a courtesy diff flush after the regear and torqued a shock that needed it-

Drove this tree tunnel up to a job by Monte Sano state park- this is the area in James Micheners’ book SPACE that the German scientists reminded them of home and settled-

Driving this topless was why only a Jeep owner can relate to another about how fun these are.

3C9B96DC-2119-427B-A88C-B1B4B3F65014.jpeg

Side steps are back on the Jeep. The wife will be so happy when she sees it tomorrow and can finally climb in without the help of me letting her step on my steel toe boots or having to shove her in while she tries to get in lmao. The passenger side turned out better as it was the second one I did and had the proper bits. My arms wish I had a mag drill but my bank account said no lol

IMG_9413.jpeg

It's not so much what I did TO my Jeep, but what I did FOR my Jeep.

Spent the last 3 days hand cutting soil 4" deep so I can install a parking pad.

20230525_124234.jpg

20230526_124136.jpg

20230526_124240.jpg

But THERES SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES! There's a TJ, an XJ, and a 12 foot trailer in there, and room for a compact. Hoping to get gravel next week, after I lay down weed barrier.

20230526_160733.jpg

20230526_160746.jpg

It's not so much what I did TO my Jeep, but what I did FOR my Jeep.

Spent the last 3 days hand cutting soil 4" deep so I can install a parking pad.

View attachment 427774

View attachment 427775

View attachment 427776

But THERES SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES! There's a TJ, an XJ, and a 12 foot trailer in there, and room for a compact. Hoping to get gravel next week, after I lay down weed barrier.

View attachment 427777

View attachment 427778

Is that the inspector parked at the curb?

• Haha
Reactions: Plumber1 and 97TJNM
Not taking any credit for this as I found it on YouTube.
Just buttoning up my budget onboard pressurised water… used a cheap weed sprayer and painted it black as the sun will heat it up better. This will be ideal for washing hiking boots or Plates from eating off the back of the jeep…….. I could even fill it full of Mountain Dew 😂

IMG_3753.jpeg

IMG_3754.jpeg

Just buttoning up my budget onboard pressurised water… used a cheap weed sprayer and painted it black as the sun will heat it up better. This will be ideal for washing hiking boots or Plates from eating off the back of the jeep…….. I could even fill it full of Mountain Dew 😂

View attachment 427797

View attachment 427798

sexy temptation island GIF by Videoland

Wet T shirt contest on wheels!

View attachment 427797

View attachment 427798