What did you do to your TJ today?

Tablets have their uses. And they're a usable size unlike smartphones which are just too damn small for anything. Of course I'd rather have a "convertible" with a detachable keyboard and a "real" operating system, but even brain dead smartphone OSes can be utilized if the use case is narrow enough.

Tablets have their uses. And they're a usable size unlike smartphones which are just too damn small for anything. Of course I'd rather have a "convertible" with a detachable keyboard and a "real" operating system, but even brain dead smartphone OSes can be utilized if the use case is narrow enough.

Quick, easy, and lightweight. I leave all the computing power at home

Well, this is coming along.

20230606_080509.jpg

20230606_080513.jpg

20230606_084202.jpg

20230606_084205.jpg

20230606_101033.jpg
One pad is spread and I got 1 to go. Should be done by early afternoon. Can't wait to get all my shit off the street and out of the mud.

But, man, I could really use one of these.
MD196K-RS_196K_K42-1-ACTUALSIZE.jpg

Installed my aftermarket lighter plug that has a dust cover.

IMG_2426.jpeg

Wired up my MagSafe charger to charge my phone. The mount has been there a bit but it was only temporarily wired in. Now it's hardwired. And I'm again reminded about how much I dislike the tacky branding plastered across the front 🤮

IMG_2427.jpeg

And I got my Bedrug installed.

IMG_2418.jpeg

I don't have the rear floor installed yet because I have to decide what to do with the footman loops that Jeep saw fit to rivet to the floor.

Either drill out the rivets and put some rivnuts in place or just plug the hole and be done with it.

Most likely the latter since I plan on putting the back seat back in and it pretty much covers them up anyway.

If anybody has some good ideas about the footman loops PLEASE let me know.

Installed my aftermarket lighter plug that has a dust cover.

View attachment 430754

Wired up my MagSafe charger to charge my phone. The mount has been there a bit but it was only temporarily wired in. Now it's hardwired. And I'm again reminded about how much I dislike the tacky branding plastered across the front 🤮

View attachment 430755

And I got my Bedrug installed.

View attachment 430758

I don't have the rear floor installed yet because I have to decide what to do with the footman loops that Jeep saw fit to rivet to the floor.

Either drill out the rivets and put some rivnuts in place or just plug the hole and be done with it.

Most likely the latter since I plan on putting the back seat back in and it pretty much covers them up anyway.

If anybody has some good ideas about the footman loops PLEASE let me know.

I drilled em out and plugged the holes.