What did you do to your TJ today?

Crack schmack!? :D They do make some "gap" covers for pick ups that I have seen. They look worse than the gap. 1" of body lift isn't bad, unlike the 3" everyone used to put on their full size trucks.
Saw a tj with a 3" body lift, a 4" short arm lift and probably 34x8" super swampers once... Now that looked odd, and wrong.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Took 2 more pics and this is what I'm getting when trying to upload.

Screenshot_20180223-075705.png

I don't know about you guys but I think that's a pretty f'n cool brake light right there!

Reactions: Starrs
Took 2 more pics and this is what I'm getting when trying to upload.

View attachment 32769

I don't know about you guys but I think that's a pretty f'n cool brake light right there!
I’ve been getting that quite a lot recently. Only on mobile, if i compress the photo and upload it on my computer uploads just fine.

Reactions: psrivats
I’ve been getting that quite a lot recently. Only on mobile, if i compress the photo and upload it on my computer uploads just fine.
I don't use pc much these days. I might try from my tablet.

I was having the same message when I was uploading a pic 2 days ago, try drag and drop, that worked for me
Uploading using mobile.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
I have these ones on mine. LOVE them!!! Super bright and even had a guy in a Tahoe in front of me get out of the truck at a stop sign to ask me where I bought them so he can put them on his! Was pretty cool..

I just installed them last night and I gotta say they look pretty slick. I still have to align them and position them but I'd say they were worth every penny so far.

Reactions: TrooperJosh
Reactions: KMG