What did you do to your TJ today?

First post! Tonight I plan to remove my fender flares in preparation of the new set coming in tomorrow. I also have new front and rear seat bar links coming in. Pics to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally decided on a CB mount solution (thanks to @bobthetj03) and location. I fiddled with several locations but this was the most accessible with the cord out of the way of driver and passenger and all other accessories and shifter, et al. It looks very clean to me. I have not seen this exact mount location anywhere yet, though I have seen it about 3” lower. Now to get the antenna tuned by @b0xcar when we wheel with @KCsTJ On the 31st! Any other Jeepers welcome, Wolf Caves bear Mason, TX.
2D98F560-57DE-46AE-94A9-D6B62901F24F.jpeg

Did a little trail exploring in deep South jersey by Carneys Point...ended up right on the beach by the Delaware River.

Then today cleaned her up and polished her down real thoroughly. I don't think she's looked this good since I drove her off the lot!View attachment 32963View attachment 32964

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
What rack is that you're running? I like it

Finally decided on a CB mount solution (thanks to @bobthetj03) and location. I fiddled with several locations but this was the most accessible with the cord out of the way of driver and passenger and all other accessories and shifter, et al. It looks very clean to me. I have not seen this exact mount location anywhere yet, though I have seen it about 3” lower. Now to get the antenna tuned by @b0xcar when we wheel with @KCsTJ On the 31st! Any other Jeepers welcome, Wolf Caves bear Mason, TX.
View attachment 36601
My mic is mounted on a magnet at about the same height on the other side :)

99810142-925B-4EC8-B39C-5CDCB48E3F52.jpeg

Creatively using my cb’s mount, the cable stays out of the way. A 100% requirement for someone as crazy as me :).

Reactions: ac_ and JMT
You do have a sunshade right?
Ya I have the NX fastback Bestop. the windows actually all come off and the top stays if I want like a safari top. I will have to at the very least put that back on in May for sure. I can pull the windows and doors off and keep the top on if I want.
IMG-0077.JPG

Sorry I don't have any pictures of the safari top

Reactions: Oscar
Ya I have the NX fastback Bestop. the windows actually all come off and the top stays if I want like a safari top. I will have to at the very least put that back on in May for sure. I can pull the windows and doors off and keep the top on if I want. View attachment 36611

Sorry I don't have any pictures of the safari top
Nice!, I have a spiderwebshade and love it. I have also always loved the look of the all windows out safari top look, I so badly want to find a cheap used craigslist hard top some day and permanently remove all the glass for the hard top safari variation.

Reactions: 02GreenTJ and ac_
Nice!, I have a spiderwebshade and love it. I have also always loved the look of the all windows out safari top look, I so badly want to find a cheap used craigslist hard top some day and permanently remove all the glass for the hard top safari variation.
That would be fun too!

Motive makes good stuff. Although I do gravity bleeds on my Jeep's brakes, their power bleeder is very nice for my M3. Pricey I guess, but that is what you pay for quality!
Yeah I bought the whole motive set up and attachments for flushing the brake system on my wife's benz. I had to do the "B" service, dealer wants $700 for this, I was able to do it with all OEM parts/fluid and buying the complete motive bleeder (with most all adapters) for about $250. Great to get a new tool and save money at the same time!

Yeah I bought the whole motive set up and attachments for flushing the brake system on my wife's benz. I had to do the "B" service, dealer wants $700 for this, I was able to do it with all OEM parts/fluid and buying the complete motive bleeder (with most all adapters) for about $250. Great to get a new tool and save money at the same time!
That's funny. I did a "B" fluid service for my former co-worker's C400 using my Motive kit. I had him get the adapters and I charged him $250 LoL!

Reactions: cliffish
Painted my grey softop black using duplicolor fabric and vinyl coating and added jk turn signals to my grille. Love the look! View attachment 36649

How did you add the signals to the grille?

I have two dented fenders. One side to a deer the other side to a mailbox. I’ve considered taking them off. Might allow for a little bigger tire on stock suspension
[emoji848][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Reactions: dylansalrin
Lowered my tire pressure on my 33x12.5’s Cooper STT Pro’s to 23psi. I’m going to give this a try. Ride is too rough at 26psi and the tire is riding in the center, with not enough on the edge, in my estimation.

Reactions: SpikeMaul