What did you do to your TJ today?

I used trickle charger the wrong way. The solar panel is keeping the batteries charge to 100% during the day. The panel is a 100 watt solar panel. If I wanted to during the day I could run other things as well. I have t tried a electric cooler yet. But I plan to get one soon. I know others that do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice thanks for the info..

Reactions: Dawghouse
I got a new mattress delivered and kept the huge box it came in and cut out 4 nice, clean pieces to lay on while I finish my suspension lift. Nothing better than clean, thick cardboard to roll around on underneath your Jeep. Maybe i'm just weird and might turn into a bum one day but I sure do get happy over clean cardboard to work off of.

This morning i drove my TJ around the lake in order to do some exploring ..
20180519_091433.jpg

The weather was perfect, scenery just beautiful and people need to see our Tjs out and about, IMHO :)

Finally finished my switch box. Well, kinda. I at least got working what I already had connected (rock lights and driving lights). I need more connectors to completely finish the wiring and I need to finish my bracket for mounting the relay box in the engine compartment. I also made a booboo and got it backwards. The power plug was supposed to go on the right side but I dorked it up.

bQXSew6.jpg

Dang was that a bleepin Jeep convention or is that a normal jeep day at the is ?? :-o
I liked the jeeps parked with the left front tire of one jeep on top of the right front of another .... very cool!

I saw banner that said South Texas Jeep Club and the big RV with the flags had a Rugged Ridge banner on it. Looked like a planned gathering for sure!

I was wondering about the Jeeps parked on each other, it looked cool but is that also the ultimate poser pose? Trust exercise? Skill?

Reactions: b0xcar and KCsTJ
I saw banner that said South Texas Jeep Club and the big RV with the flags had a Rugged Ridge banner on it. Looked like a planned gathering for sure!

I was wondering about the Jeeps parked on each other, it looked cool but is that also the ultimate poser pose? Trust exercise? Skill?
Man that's crazy! I've never seen Jeeps parked like that ...
Im going to park like that next time I get groceries, lol. Nice pics and video @jchadscud .. Very cool !