What did you do to your TJ today?

Replaced the upstream O2 sensor, getting ready to do the downstream, and switch out one of the side market light bulbs.

Reactions: Mac and John’o
Let's here what you've done to your TJ today!

I'll start by saying I gave her the biggest, most thorough cleaning possible!
You have a lot more energy than I do lol. My Jeep hasn't been really clean in years. About the most I do once in awhile is throw out the old empty plastic water bottles. It's filthy. It embarasses my wife but not me. 🤣

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Installed the savvy 4" kit this weekend. Also put xenon flat flares on. Tomorrow I'll put the currentlync on and align it at work. Had to drop the t case 2" to get the vibes to be driveable. Ordering my shafts tomorrow from tom woods hopefully can do the sye next Monday. Waiting to get the alignment set up before I put the 33s on.

image.jpeg
Currently my front drive shaft is out due to the dc joint failing. While doing the alignment today I had 6* left and 6.5* right caster. Reading a lot recommending 5-5.5 for a 4"+ lift. Jeep is still a little squirrelly. I think I need to get my rear steer ahead dead set. It was .14* so didn't mess with it. I set toe slightly toe in. Also my rear axle is about 3/8" off center and the front is almost 1/2". I guess I should really get the axles perfectly centered then worry about the alignment. Any recommendations on alignment? Any of you guys use an alignment rack?

Dropped Stinger off at Mac's Radiator in Bend to get the AC reinstalled. I had all of the old lines and with the new compressor supplied by Novak they included all the new gaskets and o rings. So Mac's will use all my fitting (tube ends) adapted hoses and plum it up. At least that's the plan!:rolleyes:

Washed the daily mud off of it. It took 8 dollars at the car wash and 1.5 hours of washing at home to get it all off. I love the fun of daily mudding but damn it's a chore to keep it clean. Luckily my jeep is bare and empty inside so I can just soap up/hose off the interior just like the exterior.

clean%20jeep_zps3cswry6e.jpg

I installed Metalcloak's t-bar last week and today I finished up on the sway bar install (painted the bar, brackets, and installed Zone Off Road fixed links). Now I can dial my RS9000's back down to 3F/2R.
sway%20bar%20and%20track%20bar_zps5x7buysw.jpg

I finished up the jeep by installing filtered valve cores. Now I no longer have to remove the cores when I check PSI.

Last edited: