What did you do to your TJ today?

'Twas a nice night last night... so went out for an evening drive out to pick up and my Ammo box I bought for my centre console mod.....Couldn't wait till the weekend haha.
ammo box.JPG
ammo box2.JPG

Nice - just a bulb replacement? If so, which one did you go with?
I did just a bulb replacement and works great, took a little work with pliers to get the socket ends to hook the bulb. There is also a right and wrong way to position the bulb so if it does not work flip the bulb around. The amazon link shows unavailable but if you look they have other sellers but at least it will give you the type.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8NXUI8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Reactions: jchadscud
Pulled the blower motor and it was packed full of leaves. I do like the way that it's at the bottom of the "well" and is easy to remove to get the debris out.

Got the auto dimming mirror powered up, not sure if it all works yet. Going to have to get out with the owners manual and play with the buttons to figure it out.

Put an LED flasher in so I can start replacing bulbs with LEDs without hyperflashing. I'm not sure I got the right flasher though. The one that came out of the steering column was 5 pronged. The one I got off of Amazon which was listed as being the correct one only has 4 and the center prong on the 5 just isn't there on the 4. But, it fit in there, so I tried it anyway and the turn signals and hazards all flash. Beats me.

Reactions: JMT and Kiwi TJ
New rear sway bar links on, new echo master rear view back up camera in, bump stops for rear came , drained my rear diff fluid , pinion nut had came loose a while back thanks to a regear saga....magnet looked like Don King’s hair. ....lord.

Here's my 45 minute job, after 1 1/2 days. I am installing 1" risers for the seats, but figure I might as well install sound deadening material (thx to AndyG) while the seats were out. Only 45 minutes left to go [emoji848]View attachment 63669

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You will love that and the risers. Let us know how it works out.

Reactions: Cesarsalvat
Installed OME springs, M/C track bar, and found out that I should have waited to buy my sway bar links until the end of my build. The JKS discos I bought are now too short and only have about 100 miles on them. Hoping I can find a trade or get a nice price from these. My build evolved in the middle...... Tonight - recheck the torque specs on all of the suspension, check front axle alignment, and go for a drive to check the steering wheel. Let the snow fly!

Reactions: Fonz54 and Alex01