What did you do to your TJ today?

I made paracord door straps for my LJ and installed them.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

I replaced the OEM whip with a stubby. The manufacturer has a "Reception Guaranteed" policy and for ~$25 it was worth a shot. I haven't noticed any difference in signal strength so far but haven't done any distance driving.

View attachment 70236

Do you have a link to the stubby antenna?

I’m diagnosing a P0344 (and consequential limp mode) and ordered a backup Cam Position Sensor just in case. This popped up after a few really cold days (<10F) so hoping it’s just a fluke. After resetting it and it being warm, things seem fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricWizard
Finally had my 2.5 inch rough country lift installed and new bump stops after sitting in garage for a while. I know some are against rough country but for $150 4 springs and shocks and $300 installed was a good deal for now without having to change anything else on it until i save up some to have a better lift and upgrades installed.

20190102_130746_HDR-01.jpeg

20190102_141748.jpg

20190102_142017.jpg

Yesterday....took my Jeep to shop for a diagnostic on a possible water pump on 2.4l and a possible low end bearing failure noise which would have been covered by my extended warranty. Turned out to be neither (good thing?). So today I bought a new thermostat and housing (might need) and priced out new clutch throwout bearing (noise) and clutch kit. None of which is covered by warranty.

Reactions: Nicholas