What did you do to your TJ today?

Out of the box! Going in the Jeep soon.
IMG_20190122_150711480_HDR.jpg

Sometimes I think I know a thing or two and sometimes I realize I don't know squat!

After coming across this thread: "Wrangler TJ Stock Specifications" I noticed that the Dana 44 was an option on some Sport models. So after looking at this thread: "How to identify axles on a Jeep Wrangler TJ" I decided to take a quick peak under my Jeep. Low and behold I have a Dana 44! I love my TJ even more now!

I guess looking at my rear axle qualifies as something I did to my TJ. Then again, I look at the whole thing every day I can!

New thermostat (95 deg), flushed heater core, shortened a kinked heater hose (which I believe was the main problem).

Now I have to turn the heat down!

Checked ball joints, yup, next on the to do list!

Sometimes I think I know a thing or two and sometimes I realize I don't know squat!

After coming across this thread: "Wrangler TJ Stock Specifications" I noticed that the Dana 44 was an option on some Sport models. So after looking at this thread: "How to identify axles on a Jeep Wrangler TJ" I decided to take a quick peak under my Jeep. Low and behold I have a Dana 44! I love my TJ even more now!

I guess looking at my rear axle qualifies as something I did to my TJ. Then again, I look at the whole thing every day I can!
Its like Christmas all over again!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and danof76
Swapped my stock Dana 35 for a 4.88 geared 35 to match my front HP30. Super 35 kit comes next, most likely after KOH because lm broke.
Also installed a Genright bumper while I had the gas tank off to the side from the Savvy gas tank skid install.

Reactions: Alex01
Swapped my stock Dana 35 for a 4.88 geared 35 to match my front HP30. Super 35 kit comes next, most likely after KOH because lm broke.
Also installed a Genright bumper while I had the gas tank off to the side from the Savvy gas tank skid install.
I stopped by savvy the other day. The jt they are working on is going to be at koh. They were about to drop new axles in it when I was there.

Reactions: GabeSpeakeasy
FINALLY figured out the issue with my headlights/multiswitch. As a result I installed a K4 Suspension headlight upgrade kit (showed up two days early and so simple an install even I could do it). No more burnt out components :cool:

Also did a placement/measurement for my coax going from the radio to my rear mounted Firestik, cut some of the spare coax we had at work down to the size I needed and got everything hooked back up.

During down time at work inventoried, checked expiration dates, and re-supplied my band-aid pouch and my first aid kit, emergency roadside kit, and winter driving kit.

Life.Is.Good. :jump:

Reactions: Bitsniffer