What did you do to your TJ today?

Finished up the suspension.

H&R 1" Springs, Rancho RS5000x Shocks, ZJ Tie Rod Upgrade, New Pitman Arm & Alignment.

Here's a before & after for those considering H&R. I got 1.5" both front and rear. No bumpstop extension required on the rear, but I did about 3/4" in the front to keep the shocks from bottoming out. 31x10.5R15 Grabber ATX.

Before

After

Nice Pics, this is the first time I have seen them installed. Looks great!
So far I'm very happy with them. Very happy with their customer service also. I haven't seen many reviews or opinions on the tier 3's, so i guess I'll be a test mule for them.

Reactions: ac_
Getting ready to pull the oil pan and see if I can find the little gremlin inside

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Finally got a decent day in the Seattle area, bled the brakes with the motive power brake too, thanks whoever posted that,it’s a slick tool, changed two motor mounts, added a 5/8 Inch motor may but kit, found it doesn’t work with a tummy tuck so that’s coming out, and did a gallon swap of antifreeze, 2 more to go

Reactions: Twopoint
Washed it, changed the belt, idler pulley and tensioner pulley, diagnosed a fubar RF caliper

Banged out the rollover dents in the hood (and painted it satin black)

Before:

After:

And changed the upstream O2 sensor, as previously mentioned.

Why do you hate your son?

LOL, his jeep is fairly stock, with no lift. the Tier 1 was a lot more heavy duty
than the stock arms that were replaced. Since he does not go offroad,
heavier duty was not required

Reactions: ac_
Nice pleasant day yesterday and I needed to drive down to Jackson (TN) and back this morning. So instead of Mrs Willy's Volvo, I took the LJ for the longest trip I've been in it since I've had it. Nice trip and I just kept it down to 55 - 60 mph which it seemed to like just fine. First time I've had it on the highway since I brought it home from Kentucky.