What did you do to your TJ today?

Added to the parts pile. Got a OEM black fender to replace mine that has a huge cancer hole growing in it. State inspection coming up. So need to swap it out one weekend.
fab5ac2003d40cd3b406b4b8f154afad.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: RussTJ
Just purchased my 98 TJ. New plugs and plug wires. Seafoam. Cleaned IAC. I would recommend these three tasks when you purchase a Jeep. Once you have a baseline here, you can begin to dial it in.

Reactions: Mike JF
Installed a set
So far I'm very happy with them. Very happy with their customer service also. I haven't seen many reviews or opinions on the tier 3's, so i guess I'll be a test mule for them.
Installed a set of the tier 3 rear upper adjustables, good quality from what I can tell.

Reactions: DuncLJ
Installed a set

Installed a set of the tier 3 rear upper adjustables, good quality from what I can tell.

I agree, they are as thick as a beer can. Ordering my uppers next week.

Last edited:
Added poly fill to roll bar speaker pods then installed boom mat baffles with poly fill behind the dash speakers. Huge improvement.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
What is this magic elixir you speak of...? I live in Minnesota, so, you can imagine myself and rust are close companions.
Hey Cole, it’s Evapo-Rust, and I got a gallon jug at Ace Hardware for $20. I’m sure there are better ‘potions’, but this did just what I needed for my former- Detroit Jeep. It is a thin yellow, foamy liquid, not supposed to burn skin but I still did the gloves and googles thing. You paint it on and wait a few hours, then rinse it off. Worked well for me.