What did you do to your TJ today?

Cool! Where did you get them and how much did they cost? Also, what is that brush(?) bar and who makes it? Thanks

This brush bar isn’t exactly like mine but it’s the closest one I can find. Here ya go....

D9998DF4-1B57-48BA-A6B4-0CEE4F19A4F1.jpeg

B54AB018-6BCE-4DE1-B263-2CBA84CBBA84.png

Reactions: Alex01 and Fonz54
Fabed a license plate mount out of aluminum so I dont get pulled over again😩. Using the two back bolt holes for the winch mount till I get a winch🤞. Then I'll mount it to the front of the winch maybe.

Also rode home from work with the top down for the first time! Gotta enjoy 70° and sunny!

Fabed a license plate mount out of aluminum so I dont get pulled over again😩. Using the two back bolt holes for the winch mount till I get a winch🤞. Then I'll mount it to the front of the winch maybe.
View attachment 83670
View attachment 83671
Also rode home from work with the top down for the first time! Gotta enjoy 70° and sunny!
Nice work looks great....that has to be cheaper than a ticket from the 5-0 ;)

Reactions: TJ Starting
Finally got around to pulling the tranny (better not say that out load)
Poor throw out bearing gave its life to the cheap gods.

Then i removed the pressure plate. I'm found my flywheel looks like a vinyl record.

Its going to be a fun couple of weeks. Only allowed to work on it with the wife.

Worked on cutting snubbers to fix my spare tire mounting situation. But I'm about to go to HF and pick up four or five of those cheap rubber hammers they have. They work great in place of snubbers. Cutting and stacking these snubbers is getting to be a messy PITA. I think the rubber hammer heads will make a much cleaner fix.

FYI I've been an ebay user for decades now. I buy alot on there. But never really took their email deals seriously. I had about $200 in tune up parts in my cart. And used their 15% coupon. Only glitch was I had to use the app on my phone. It wouldn't work on my PC. Saved about 30 bucks. Can't beat that. I've seen 20% coupons too. They come along fairly often. You might consider this the next time you find a few things in your cart.

Finally got around to pulling the tranny (better not say that out load)
Poor throw out bearing gave its life to the cheap gods. View attachment 83708
Then i removed the pressure plate. I'm found my flywheel looks like a vinyl record.
View attachment 83709

Its going to be a fun couple of weeks. Only allowed to work on it with the wife.

Reactions: JadeTheJeep