What did you do to your TJ today?

Got the bumpers on.

FA9FDD20-6EFD-4004-822A-9F10E693762E.jpeg

1AAF4B48-ED28-4720-8DE4-F52DEBEEE9A9.jpeg

I made this
6EDA1AF8-27BE-4DDB-AB76-9BF68274B611.jpeg

To make this (beer bottle for perspective)
30C73122-B3D3-4675-A53B-4BC1A9FE8DC6.jpeg

Yep, cleaned out the sandbox today. I didn’t get it all.

I also removed the headlight rings so I can paint them black.

I kind of put my center console in today. I say kind of because I still need to figure out how to bolt it down in the back. LOL My TJ didn't have the bolt holes so I will need to figure something else out. For now it is in and the front is held down. :D

yLhfHUkaRjmmBuHA+X4%Gg.jpg

I also installed my last purple LED light in the shifter bezel. :D

fullsizeoutput_364f.jpeg

Half-hearted wash. Put the old worn out top down. Pulled the three full face hubcaps off to discover three of these underneath.

I really didn't think that was how it worked. Four, I need four. Of anything. I'm not picky. RTV and alloy center caps here I come. Those oem ones are pricey.

Reactions: PNWBrian and Five
Last weekend I pulled off the old nasty soft top and pulled up all the mildew smelling black carpet. Found about $2 in corroded coins under the carpet!

Scrubbed out the tub completely during the week and installed Bedtred front to back last night. Just need to put on the tailgate piece. Working now on replacing the old straps in the bow frame and will get the new soft top on this week. Today was so nice out here in the PNW so enjoyed driving it topless for my Saturday errands.

MVIMG_20190324_144115.jpg

IMG_20190330_013323.jpg

I kind of put my center console in today. I say kind of because I still need to figure out how to bolt it down in the back. LOL My TJ didn't have the bolt holes so I will need to figure something else out. For now it is in and the front is held down. :D

View attachment 85351

I also installed my last purple LED light in the shifter bezel. :D

View attachment 85350
I bet the purple looks good at night!

Wrecked it [emoji17]

No photo right now but I’m sure the bumper can be turned stubby to fix the rubbing tire. Maybe pull the grill out to get the radiator replaced. Punctured something or broke something and lost all the fluid

It had just started to rain. I tried to stop and slid into a f150. Camary slid into me... joy

Edit: not much but we went by where it was...
b31a78b6205eb464310b9c9c521a681f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Last edited:
Put on new mirrors
IMG_3531_zps5picbbeh.jpg

IMG_3532_zpsbpiajvzy.jpg

And then took the hard top off and installed the BesTop SuperTop from my TJ onto my daughters TJ. Since the weather is better it is sot top time and I don't run a full top any longer.

IMG_3538_zpsptxpzsdt.jpg

IMG_3540_zpswfo0rwre.jpg

IMG_3541_zpsjxbfdxhb.jpg

Reactions: azroc909 and Fonz54
Well, it looks better in person than it does in this photo. LOL

I do have one light that isn't purple. The switch for the light bar is blue. LOL Even my radio is purple. Just a different shade compared to the LED lights. :D

View attachment 85444
Are the dome lights and courtesy lights purple too? I did everything in red so I can crank up the brightness without killing my night vision and have been debating putting red LEDs in the dome/courtesy lights.

Are the dome lights and courtesy lights purple too? I did everything in red so I can crank up the brightness without killing my night vision and have been debating putting red LEDs in the dome/courtesy lights.

Of course! LOL It's more purple in person than in the photo. LOL

qxWBGU4FTcuODluiUswsrw.jpg

VXzuonmQTd6LhfrcN10S1w.jpg