What did you do to your TJ today?

Drove it to a site for a raptor survey this morning. 27 degrees heading up into the mountains with snow (I thought spring was here, apparently not). The seat heaters worked well ;)

raptor survey.jpg

I relocated the 3rd brake light wiring yesterday in order to make better use of the tailgate. Had to wire it up twice though because for some reason black on the tub connects to white on the tailgate???
20190522_112806.jpg

Drilling holes in the tub sure does come easy after a while :ROFLMAO:

I relocated the 3rd brake light wiring yesterday in order to make better use of the tailgate. Had to wire it up twice though because for some reason black on the tub connects to white on the tailgate???
View attachment 95165

Drilling holes in the tub sure does come easy after a while :ROFLMAO:

The first hole is the toughest.

The first hole is the toughest.
No kidding. I'm past the point of being able to count all the ones I've drilled with *edit TWO HANDS. It may still feel a bit odd when we cut the tower off the front shock mount tho.

• Wow
Reactions: bobthetj03
Brought it home yesterday, carried it to my mechanic today with a long list of things for him to do. Oil change, ALL filter change, check brakes shoes and pads, check tire balance, universals, check the front and rear drive components, steering and suspension components and grease everything. Hope he’s done by Friday. I would love to take it to Manteo, NC Saturday as my cas [cowboy action shooting] club is having our monthly match.