What did you do to your TJ today?

In January, when replacing my original carpet for bedrug, the set did not come with the pieces that cover the rocker and kick well locations. Purchased material in bulk from bedrug and used the old carpet pieces to cut and put in place.

BTW - You have to purchase a minimum of 10ft and the material is about 5 feet wide.

View attachment 109352

View attachment 109353

View attachment 109354

View attachment 109355

That looks great! Mine doesn't have carpet up the sidewall. It will someday. :D

Can you tell a difference at all? The rear sway bar isn't something I've put much thought into.
No not really although its not fully complete just yet....Over here we have 6 monthly car health checks and mine failed on those ..plus a shopping list of other things too :(

It seems like every 6 months you’re off the road in the TJ and have related projects :(
It seems like that yes haha...Ive had my TJ for 7 years and its normally passed without any issues, the problems have only started coming up the last 2 health checks (1 year).....think its a combo of the TJ getting old and the checking is getting really picky.

It seems like that yes haha...Ive had my TJ for 7 years and its normally passed without any issues, the problems have only started coming up the last 2 health checks (1 year).....think its a combo of the TJ getting old and the checking is getting really picky.

Over here we pretty much just have emissions, which is based on the age of vehicle. Though I’m sure at some point they’ll try to change that and outlaw fun things.

Took the Jeep for a scenic ride today and it turned 200

23776.jpeg

Painted the interior doors black. Going all black in the interior. I found this TJ sitting under some trees and hadn’t run in a year. New battery cranked it and I drove off for 1K. Done some TLC on it and have started making it “mine”. I have loved becoming a Jeep owner. It’s such a fun hobby!

View attachment 109656

View attachment 109657

View attachment 109658

View attachment 109659

View attachment 109660
What a great score...No problems with it ?
What paint did you use on the door cards?...they look so much better (actually so does your TJ ) haha

Painted the interior doors black. Going all black in the interior. I found this TJ sitting under some trees and hadn’t run in a year. New battery cranked it and I drove off for 1K. Done some TLC on it and have started making it “mine”. I have loved becoming a Jeep owner. It’s such a fun hobby!

View attachment 109656

View attachment 109657

View attachment 109658

View attachment 109659

View attachment 109660
Wow, 1 K, that’s a steal. Welcome to the Forum

What a great score...No problems with it ?
What paint did you use on the door cards?...they look so much better (actually so does your TJ ) haha
I’ve replaced the valve cover gasket, alternator, passenger hub, driver side brake caliper, radiator and put in a lot of elbow grease. I used he duplicolor vinyl and cloth paint. It covers great. I’ve used it on my fenders and the roll bar pads as well.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I’ve replaced the valve cover gasket, alternator, passenger hub, driver side brake caliper, radiator and put in a lot of elbow grease. I used he duplicolor vinyl and cloth paint. It covers great. I’ve used it on my fenders and the roll bar pads as well.
Exactly what I plan on doing to the interior of my black tj. Except I'm going blue. Your jeep is looking good.