What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed my Dirtworx bumper and tire carrier along with a Poison Spyder bumper brace kit.
0813191258.jpg
0813191419a.jpg

I also installed a cb antenna mount.
0813191243.jpg
0813191242a.jpg

I also installed my homemade ARR inspired cb mount.
0813191328.jpg
0813191336.jpg

It doesn't look like they take up the same space as the originals? And what is the long base they are sitting on?

Not quite sure what you’re asking. While holding them in my hands, they appeared to be the same size as stock (maybe a couple millimeters smaller in diameter). Depth about the same.

Amazon suckered me in with a limited edition less than 10 left blah blah Factor 55 winch nipple. Now I need a chrome roller fairlead to keep it from clashing with the Warn logo. Should’ve put more thought into that...
View attachment 109814
How do you like that new style Warn cover? My old Warn neoprene looks gawd awful and needs replaced.

Took my TJ for a drive to the summit of Mt Spokane. 5883 ft. Ok, so it's paved to the top but it's still a nice drive.

Highest spot on the mountain.
0814191342a.jpg

That's Twin Lakes in Idaho in the background
0814191346.jpg

Looking at Spirit Lake in Idaho. Used to be alot of good wheeling in that valley until Inland Paper closed it down.
0814191400.jpg

Now you can access it with a yearly $50 permit and you can only drive on maintained roads.

Took my TJ for a drive to the summit of Mt Spokane. 5883 ft. Ok, so it's paved to the top but it's still a nice drive.

Highest spot on the mountain.View attachment 109925

That's Twin Lakes in Idaho in the backgroundView attachment 109926

Looking at Spirit Lake in Idaho. Used to be alot of good wheeling in that valley until Inland Paper closed it down.View attachment 109924
Now you can access it with a yearly $50 permit and you can only drive on maintained roads.
That certainly didn't load right.

Installed a pair of paracord door pulls on Ripley. Went with red/blk cord pulls to match my roll bar grabs and steering wheel cover. Also replaced a bunch of the broken plastic door clips. Planning on some red accents on the upgraded seats.
EDF5DA51-7063-4D9D-B74A-FEF694B7E7CA.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you like that new style Warn cover? My old Warn neoprene looks gawd awful and needs replaced.

I really like it. I wasn't a big fan of the neoprene style because (in my mind) it seemed to do a better job keeping moisture in than out. This keeps the winch dry, and the back side is mesh so it breathes well. Sturdy material too, it wipes clean. I would buy it again for sure.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Put the hood scoop onto my Rubicon.
This may sound silly but I liked the earlier TJs having the 3 grill slots going across opposed to my 05 having 1.

View attachment 110118

I like that! I can't say I've seen a snorkel/intake kit like that before- I haven't really looked at those too much though because I thought they all were a little too much. Honestly, if I think there's a chance I'm going to need to suck air from above my windshield, I'm not going to attempt it. This is cool though.

I like that! I can't say I've seen a snorkel/intake kit like that before- I haven't really looked at those too much though because I thought they all were a little too much. Honestly, if I think there's a chance I'm going to need to suck air from above my windshield, I'm not going to attempt it. This is cool though.

Unless you relocate your filter/ intake all that scoop does is cover the HVAC air intake in the cowl.