What did you do to your TJ today?

My granddaughter had this in the jeep the last time she rode in it. I found it the day after she when home. Her head was off when I found it, but it’s in the glove box now. Also, when I bought the jeep, I found Han Solo’s blaster under the rear carpet. I’m thinking about gluing the blaster into her hand. LOL.

BA11C553-DEAB-4DDC-9858-7A0FAB0CF69A.jpeg

E4C4FBD5-AFA4-4E35-93ED-4487BE9261D2.jpeg

My granddaughter had this in the jeep the last time she rode in it. I found it the day after she when home. Her head was off when I found it, but it’s in the glove box now. Also, when I bought the jeep, I found Han Solo’s blaster under the rear carpet. I’m thinking about gluing the blaster into her hand. LOL.

View attachment 112141

View attachment 112142
mmmm "The little Mer-Han" maybe ?

My hard wire kit came so I finished the dash cam project. I ended up just using a zip tie to kind of make it a little harder to just reach in and grab.

View attachment 112106

Mounted the camera under the plate frame for now.

View attachment 112105

Even got it wired in and it works in reverse. :D

View attachment 112104
I wonder if something like the link provided would be more secure... I guess not really more secure but less likely to be noticed....
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CPKHG8R/?tag=wranglerorg-20 (seems to be tons of them out there. I just linked the first one I saw)

I wonder if something like the link provided would be more secure... I guess not really more secure but less likely to be noticed....
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CPKHG8R/?tag=wranglerorg-20 (seems to be tons of them out there. I just linked the first one I saw)

Yah, that is a nice one. I thought about a mirror style one but honestly I was going for cheap in price range. I also like the camera on the back. The mirror style one looks like it only records in the cabin of the car and the forward cam.

Today I got to test mine out. It survived being parked in Walmart parking lot so, so far so good. LOL It doesn't record to bad. I think I can actually set the resolution to record even better, I haven't played with it too much. There are also light settings and all, again, haven't played with it. In the videos the trees come out pink. LOL I live in a fairytale town. :D

I do like that it records both front and back. It keeps a folder for both. Only thing I have
noticed is the sensitivity for "Locking" the video is pretty sensitive. It's supposed to lock it if it feels a jolt. Well, it's a Jeep, it has lots of jolts going down the road. LOL Not to big of a deal, but just means I will probably have to clear the SD card more often. If it doesn't lock them, it would just loop over them when the SD card is full. Again, not that big of a deal.

Here is a really short video of the front camera. I had to trim it down to about 9 seconds for it to load onto the forum.

Here is the back camera. It has the pink trees in it. LOL

Got my new Motobilt front amd rear bumpers today. Dry fit them tonight. Will remove tomorrow to paint amd probably spwnd some time with the wire wheel on my frame ends before reinstall. I really like the way they look and they're fairly lightweight for steel.

20190830_184513.jpg

20190830_211212.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Alex01
Got my new Motobilt front amd rear bumpers today. Dry fit them tonight. Will remove tomorrow to paint amd probably spwnd some time with the wire wheel on my frame ends before reinstall. I really like the way they look and they're fairly lightweight for steel.

View attachment 112304

View attachment 112305
Are you planning on running an exogate like product or no spare?