What did you do to your TJ today?

How much did they charge you? I'm thinking about doing this. But I don't have a crack. Just 20 years of sand blasting that makes the windshield terrible to view through. I do have a tiny ding in it. (This post is starting to sound like a bad joke. lol.) Been thinking about hitting it with something. So insurance will pay for a new one. lol.
I replaced the windshield in my 98 a couple months ago right after I bought it. It was so pitted it was dangerous driving it into the sun. I called a couple of independent shops, got it done for $155. It’s a small flat windshield, not that expensive.

How did you get the Double din to fit? I've been wanting to move to a stereo with a screen for a while, just haven't been able to figure out how to fit it.
Metra 95-6549 Dash Kit
g120956549-M.jpg
g120956549-o_other0.jpg

Reactions: Ephry73 and matkal
Welp, TFB(ThatFukkinBitch) didn't start. Cranked quite well but didn't even try to catch and I have fuel pressure at the rail and a CEL (go figure :rolleyes: ), hopefully the timing is off 180. Time to walk away for a bit.
One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a Chief Engineer I sailed with years ago: “When you get to “that” point, go make a sammich, sit down and ponder while you eat. Solution usually comes to you.”
30 years later I still follow that.

Picked up a trailer hitch today (freebie) but didn't feel like laying on cold wet pavement to install it.
There's no name brand one it. Anyone familiar with this style? who made it, etc...
hitch.jpg