What did you do to your TJ today?

Wanted new fender splash shields and lower condenser seal but can’t find them new. I went to the local hardware store and picked up a roll of recycled tire rubber called techno floor. Traced the old splash shields and cut new ones.
CE5E9475-3A2D-4B25-A357-AAD2E0B96DDE.jpeg
D198C71B-D04D-42F9-89EE-3439BC4C3D77.jpeg
114AD412-9517-4729-B009-94F714243136.jpeg

You said you picked that rack up from Amazon?
I did, it was a scratch and dent. Full length "maxxhaul" for receiver hitch. Got it for like 20 bucks (way cheaper than a bending die for square tubing that I'm gonna use once). Cut about nine inches out of the center, welded, and built up brackets.

51fvEQvaosL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
i hope the kicker speakers sound great with the JVC units i just bought the cs 6.5 rears and 5.25 front to go with this jvc unit i just put in a month ago JVC KD-T900BTS ill be installing in a week or so after returning from the lake

I have the same kickers front and back along with and older JVC. They sound great!! I do have the speaker pods in the front and added Poly fill in the sound bar, tightens everything up. I also added a SW11 kenwood powered subwoofer, it rounded it nicely.

Reactions: 04solartj
I have the same kickers front and back along with and older JVC. They sound great!! I do have the speaker pods in the front and added Poly fill in the sound bar, tightens everything up. I also added a SW11 kenwood powered subwoofer, it rounded it nicely.
thanks i was thinking id add poly to the rears and see what i can do with the fronts. my center has cutouts for sub but wasn't installed i have been looking at powered subs for the future.for now id like to be able to use and hear the audio. Also to stay on subject of the thread i changed the oil today;)

I did, it was a scratch and dent. Full length "maxxhaul" for receiver hitch. Got it for like 20 bucks (way cheaper than a bending die for square tubing that I'm gonna use once). Cut about nine inches out of the center, welded, and built up brackets.

View attachment 172953
Oh....didn't know you cut it down. I liked the size, just right for my ATV trailer.