What did you do to your TJ today?

Will do. My finger tips were about shot after pulling on the top and zippers to get it lined up. I could pull the zipper together but needed a third hand to pull the zipper lol
I use a squirt a little CRC and old wire coat-hanger to pull the zipper......its not perfect but after they've been off all summer it makes a tough job slightly easier haha

I use a squirt a little CRC and old wire coat-hanger to pull the zipper......its not perfect but after they've been off all summer it makes a tough job slightly easier haha

I need to put some kind of silicone on the zippers. Just ordered some 303 to clean the top with. Next to find something to get these windows cleaned up. Not foggy, just loaded with scratches.

I need to put some kind of silicone on the zippers. Just ordered some 303 to clean the top with. Next to find something to get these windows cleaned up. Not foggy, just loaded with scratches.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002UCYRZU/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Used this on mine. Worked very well, takes out swirls and minor scratches. I had some pretty good scratches and while it didn't remove them it diminished them significantly.

What did I do to my TJ today? I made my TJ work.
25b345c8bf820e5f047a56829d0f30d3.jpg

Same thing I did yesterday and the day before, try to scrub ten years worth of sap and grime off the top of my hard top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel balance and rotation today. Jeep is now full time DD. Wifey is working 9/80's, so she's on her own.

Installed a 2" OME Sport SL on my '02. Springs, shocks, steering stabilizer, track bar bracket (kicked my a$$!) and tranny drop kit. What a HUGE difference in ride! After reading so much about the different options out there, I'm so glad I went with the OME.

Next up is a new set of ProComp black alloy wheels and 32x11.50x15 BFG KO2's. Here it is with the stock wheels and 31s.
fadceb0a15d9977e1eddeabcfbb20ba7.jpg
5c252b6b035450011be1655c42dc50a5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk