What did you do to your TJ today?

• Sad
Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Added a tracker since my wife worries about our son, since he just started driving we told him we won’t snoop but if we need him we know where he is.

A3BC2A32-3972-482E-BC48-8451E2C5B2FC.jpeg

I got a generic one for a BMW without the bottom frame and I then glued the stock boot frame to it and trimmed. Standard contact cement worked great and fits well. Just get something that fits around the rubber boot frame

I just ordered the leather replacement. I’ll probably have to get creative to your point to get it to stay in place well. My current one is ripped up pretty well.

I moved it out of the way so we could put this bad boy in the yard! LOL Hubby's new toy, but he doesn't realize that once he let me drive it, it has now become my new toy. I even gave it a bath. LOL I have been planning on putting a above ground pool in my backyard, this is going to make it a cinch to dig a deep end for it now!! :D

1DF6B098-7356-4C10-8B06-FBBB6076DFE7.jpeg

8081E95F-730B-4C81-A709-E9505CD8D74B.jpeg

I moved it out of the way so we could put this bad boy in the yard! LOL Hubby's new toy, but he doesn't realize that once he let me drive it, it has now become my new toy. I even gave it a bath. LOL I have been planning on putting a above ground pool in my backyard, this is going to make it a cinch to dig a deep end for it now!! :D

View attachment 190989

View attachment 190990
Cool toy....needs to be purple tho ;)

LEDs in all gauges; love how much brighter it is now. Have to find ones for the climate controls.

Installed the 1.5 inch seat spacers from Rough Country, and did NOT like the new seat height. Ebay, here they come.

While I had the seats out, pulled the covers and installed heater pads for heated seats. The lovely wife has the Winter Package on her Renegade Trailhawk, and I have been looking forward to heated seats in my "new" 01 Sahara. Now to find a heated steering wheel mod....

Saturday ...@Chief Brohican and @Hog come up ...we spruced up Chiefs bumper and messed with Hogs skid plate which proved to be more involved than we had time for.

Sunday ...rock doors off the Rinocon , full doors on , red spiderweb on ..looks great with the black /red accent theme going on ...cleaned the soft windows, loaded up the wife and went to Leesburg to show her Cherokee Rock Village...then got her back for choir , cleaned it up , back window in and picked up oil and ate Mexican.

Shes headed to Florida for the week, so Hog and I are gonna wrench some.

Stock speaker upgrade to polk 4" front and 5.25" rear. Sub soon to come.

20200921_144734.jpg

Drained my oil and realised I didn't have a new filter, short jog to the local auto parts store and back in business.

Greased zerk fittings and changed airfilter.

When I came back to my Jeep after nightshift I had water on my passenger side floor. There was some heavy rain, I had been chasing the leak for a while.

Narrowed it down to a poor seal on the hood/cowl weather strip. Replaced that as well as sealing the heater core/air con piping with RTV. Hopefully that fixes it.

20200921_182520.jpg

20200921_182029.jpg