What did you do to your TJ today?

Absolute Wits End makes a cap for the coupler. Its a bit expensive (IMO) for what it is but will certainly help keep the road grime out of there

https://absolute-wits-end.com/arb-fitting-air-coupler-pacifier/
View attachment 199038View attachment 199039

That is nicer than mine. I cheaped out and just got a spare coupler and packed it full of JB Weld. Works, but not nearly as pretty.

Oh and I forgot to mention that it makes a really nice projectile when pressure is applied and you pull the release.

And no matter what anyone says, I DID NOT PUT THAT DENT IN MY WIFE'S NEW HONDA!!

arb remote block.jpg

Last edited:
Upgrading my front Dana 30 axles to chromoly axle shafts. Scooped up a “like new” Yukon set off amazon warehouse for a decent price. Tonight installed the u-joints. Hoping to swap them in tomorrow pending the weather.
3B77028B-32A3-4E79-A930-9ABDBF247FA6.jpeg
3EBD8195-D26D-48D2-B64D-EE4834758146.jpeg

Sent the 03 to my awesome guy Cole...this kid misses nothing at his shop...to check my work on the pinion and control arm adjustment I did a while back. I figure it's going to roll this way a while and wanted to have a second set of eyes on it.

Also asked him to check the coolant and see if it needs a flush.

Came home tonight after a good client meeting and cleaned the seats and carpet in the 06 with the Bissell...those little machines are worth buying. Small and effective.

What triggered it was my youngest wanted to take this Jeep to a church campout. "Nothing could go wrong dad, nothing. I won't even crank it. I can just push it there, it's all downhill to Birmingham".

I gave in.

He gets home, leaves the top up and back open (top down, trail cover was on before he left , it was 80° that day, like ,60° when he drove home that night so he raised the top.

Cat gets in. She pees all over the driver's seat. I mean soaks it.

I hit it with enzyme cleaner a few days, now time to really knock it out.

Does anyone know where the end is to stuff kids can mess up??

Last edited:
Sent the 03 to my awesome guy Cole...this kid misses nothing at his shop...to check my work on the pinion and control arm adjustment I did a while back. I figure it's going to roll this way a while and wanted to have a second set of eyes on it.

Also asked him to check the coolant and see if it needs a flush.

Came home tonight after a good client meeting and cleaned the seats and carpet in the 06 with the Bissell...those little machines are worth buying. Small and effective.

What triggered it was my youngest wanted to take this Jeep to a church campout. "Nothing could go wrong dad, nothing. I won't even crank it. I can just push it there, it's all downhill to Birmingham".

I gave in.

He gets home, leaves the top up and back open (top down, trail cover was on before he left , it was 80° that day, like ,60° when he drove home that night so he raised the top.

Cat gets in. She pees all over the driver's seat. I mean soaks it.

I hit it with enzyme cleaner a few days, now time to really knock it out.

Does anyone know where the end is to stuff kids can mess up??
I thought by now you would have learned your lesson and stopped letting your son use your Jeep lol.

I thought by now you would have learned your lesson and stopped letting your son use your Jeep lol.
Weak moment. The best thing I can do these days is let them use it ..once ..then raise so much Cain about the carnage they are afraid to ask next time. It's pretty much at the point with them now.

My oldest got a gooseneck into the bed of my nice 2012 f250 last year.

Crushed a rear milk jug on something steep in my Blue Rubi I sold.

Got in water so deep he filled his front differentiatial on his Chevy 4x4

Got about 20 tickets

Pulled out in front of a guy, flipped him.

Creamed a workers tuck in my 280z. I got mad and sold the car immediately.

Backed into my daughter's car.

My youngest tore the door off his accord.

Hit a lady in my work van.

Hit someone in his truck.

Backed into the oldest ones truck

Tore the neighbors mailbox down with a flatbed

Got 2 tickets in one day, one at 90 mph...in my van

Backed into his mom's car.

Jackknifed a trailer into my van.

Hit one of my workers trucks.

This is all in about the last year or two.

Weak moment. The best thing I can do these days is let them use it ..once ..then raise so much Cain about the carnage they are afraid to ask next time. It's pretty much at the point with them now.

Got about 20 tickets

Kids you gotta love ‘em!

Reactions: Blondie70

Got about 20 tickets

I would love to be your insurance agent!!

I would hate to pay your insurance!!

:ROFLMAO:

Just installed some LED bulbs in the tail lamps for the brake/turn and reverse. These are the ones I used:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MY4T4BU/?tag=wranglerorg-20

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0721FNCWP/?tag=wranglerorg-20

The brake lights and reverse lights work great, but now I've got hyper flashing front and rear whenever I use a turn signal. The weird thing is that the hyperflashing only happens when I use a turn signal on either side — when I use the hazards, both lamps blink normally.

I did a brief search here in the forum. Now I realize I've got to get a relay. Anyone have experience with a good relay for a 2000?
This is the one I found as recommended when I was researching LED tail lights. I have 2005, sure if is the same for 2000. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JZ79NC/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Granted taillights and hole saw still sitting on self unused but seeing again how good they look in this thread may provide a little encouragement.

Have you driven it and noticed any more vibes over stock? They use a harder rubber compound.
I’ve had rubber Brown Dog 1” MML in for a while. Actually did Energy Suspension poly body mounts at same time as was also doing BL. Can’t say that have any noticeable vibes after adding them.

Thanks. Do you buff the windows with a micro fiber cloth after you spray 303 on?
Ok I see what you’re saying now. I don’t use it to finish the windows, they just happen to get 303 on them when I’m spraying down the skin before scrubbing it. Doesn’t harm them.

After I rinse and dry everything off I use Invisible Glass on all of the windows. I usually spray it on a microfiber cloth, rub the windows really good and wet, then dry them off with another microfiber. Works great for glass and plastic both.

I just cleaned it today.
77185A3C-6238-4517-A6FE-8433A60FCBAA.jpeg
DE28433C-83AB-4573-AEA8-CDFE6E00B133.jpeg
B23ED74D-4528-48E9-9526-A3159B5110C8.jpeg

That Jeep is to shiny to be the original paint. Did you repaint it😁
It is original! I think it saw only light duty from the PO as we got it 18 years after she bought it with only 67,000 miles on it. That's also just a flattering angle, the actual condition unfortunately isn't quite as smooth as it looks :(

Reactions: Hopper