What did you do to your TJ today?

Bought this Its summer here in Perth for the next 8 months :) $29au on Amazon ($21us)
next I need a trail cover and find someone willing to store my Hardtop!

Colour Name: Cobalt Blue

Got my Alien shade today and the front bungy ball broke while fitting it :( used a zip tie, still got the hard top on so the zip tie will be fine until top comes off, getting a bit sorta blueish in there lol

blue1.jpg

blue2.jpg

Last edited:
Next time for me probably better to zip tie both centres until side bungies are fixed? my 3 each side fitted without a problem but when I tried to stretch the centre bungie over the roll bar the front footman one snapped . Really impressed with the fit! how is yours? looks good fit in the pic. Packing fold creases came out straight away and there is no sag or bunching like I have seen on the YT vids. Oh and I didnt get a plastic green alien only green packing material? One of the reasons I went for Alien was for well the Alien :) lol

The color threw me off, it looks like steering is in the wrong side, must be the Alien:)
Well its actually on the "Right" side not the wrong side lol
Changing gear with your right hand is so wrong! you cant just flick your ash out the window and your smoke keeps burning the centre Bessel 3rd and 5th :)

• Haha
Reactions: oldtimer
I'm saving my posts up...bout to wire some flush lights on RC , move a switch , add a USB and make Whitey some door skins for its half doors if I can't find panels.

Me and @Hog are up to some more stuff, but can't go public right now. Our wives are confusing "a little hobby spending " with terms like " spending money like a drunk sailor". 😃😃

EEB1B0BA-0161-45FB-A6C7-D5B3222BE3A0.jpeg

found some new to me seats to put in the Sahara.. cleaned them real good and now waiting for them to dry.. douched them in some simple green and scrubbed with a brushed then wet vacuumed them.. turned out great!

And what would it look like?
Any pictures of these on a bumper?
came on RHD export TJ,s to comply with strict bumper/pedestrian impact laws so not on US models, lol, I possible have one of the few TJ,s with them still on, also couldn't have the original spotlights or bumper hooks, wiring harness is there both sides but they didn't comply, the hooks were replaced with towing loops.
jeeps02.jpg

Last edited: