What did you do to your TJ today?

Noticed my aircon wasn't as cold as it used to be so recharged it today, valve is in a slightly different position on right hand drive.
IMG_2419.jpg

Ebay seller called robbier33
Thanks for the information @Reign Mack, I've been wanting to do this too but I could never find all the LED's on superbrightled.com. How bright are they? I run my guages almost to the dimmest setting, glare really blinds me because of my coke bottles.
:emoji_nerd:
I don't want to do what I've done in the past, buy, install, un-install, sell.

Thanks for the information @Reign Mack, I've been wanting to do this too but I could never find all the LED's on superbrightled.com. How bright are they? I run my guages almost to the dimmest setting, glare really blinds me because of my coke bottles.
:emoji_nerd:
I don't want to do what I've done in the past, buy, install, un-install, sell.
These LED's I got are dimmable so can either be set to low or pretty bright. On the lowest setting you may find the dials on the gauges difficult to see during day time. I wear glasses to but have anti glare on mine as I spend a lot of my day looking at an LCD screen. I think I may switch to white LED's going forward though. As I prefer the look.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=331591181847

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Installed new custom Yakima Hardtop Landing Pads #6, Skyline Towers, 50" Corebars, and Rocketbox Pro 14!

Love it!
Pics coming soon.

What did I do to my "Sunnyside up" today.. I usually don't do what all you guys do with yours but today was a beautiful breezy sunny day out here in Stroudsburg, Pa. so I took Sunnyside Up out for a long ride. Just me and her... It was great for her to stretch her tires and strut her stuff. We went on a large circle around the county. We have had quite a bit of rain and she hasn't been out of the garage much.

That's what I did to my tj today....LOL

I like this a lot, I've avoided this bc of the colors that were shown from others but this is clean. Can u post a pic of what it looks like turned down, that's if they can be dimmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will get a picture when it gets dark tonight. This morning on the way to work, I did have to dim them because they are so bright but crisp.
These are the ones I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OHCUDXQ/?tag=wranglerorg-20