What did you do to your TJ today?

I'm thinking about getting the spider sides to put on mine that way it blocks the sun from the side. It wouldn't be bad if my kid were older but their 10 months and 2.5
It can get pretty windy back there on the HWY. ibmve been thinking of adding the spider sides too

Reactions: Jughead
Anyone got some photos of said 'Spidersides'?

84f21cb278d70c3a0526eb7f419d93c1.jpg

Here ya go bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added spacers to the spare tire bumpers since changing wheels and backspacing. 3/4" X 2" rubber air compressor feet against the tailgate and pvc spacers for a custom fit. And new M6x100 cap screws.
c674a6451f5381de2b724237d3d8cf37.jpg
537e9f5ac80fa5190d2128515e44cc7c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: IronCity
17bcfd48da46fc4311772ba102e46c69.jpg
31a3cb013a31ac2b2f7e2d7d69c371e3.jpg
ca5441addd07f2f77212fd3e1c5dd6ef.jpg

Cleaned off my undercarriage and engine bay...so much dried mud and dust from the Pine Barrens. Simple Green does wonders! Those axles were as pale as an albino in Winter it had so much dried mud caked on there!

Reactions: IronCity
jeep_0605.png

I was at a yard sale a couple days ago and saw a Pioneer radio for $25. My stock radio volume knob is freaking annoying; you turn it up, and sometimes it goes down instead. Finally got around to installing the new radio today. It was simple, except getting that !@#$%$#^% nut off the back of the stock radio lol. My hands are too big to fit in the void easily. Also installed my Rugged Ridge dash tray cover while the center fascia was off. I had tried to just screw the mounts in when I first got it, but the tray started to push down from the fascia so it had to wait till it was off so I could buttress it from the rear.

The stereo isn't as nice as I'd have liked (I really wanted a USB option) but for $25 I can't bitch. At least it reads data CDs to support MP3s, that'll be good enough. The local audio shop was trying to talk me into a $600 double DIN snazzy stereo, but as I run topless 95% of the time lately I figured a stereo like that would probably only stay in my Jeep about a few weeks before getting stolen, lol.

My stock radio volume knob is freaking annoying; you turn it up, and sometimes it goes down instead.

Mine OE radio did the same. But like you, I switched it out and for the better.

BTW, that's some BS, that the radio shop tried to up-sell you on a double din. Basic is best for our application. USB, aux, color change, etc. all fine. But those techy, double sized, digital touch on a TJ? Hell no.

That looks real good man what bumper is that

Body Armor. Well constructed. Very heavy duty. Other than needing some small modification to accommodate AntiRocks, I am happy with it. All holes lined up too!
[emoji3]

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

Reactions: Blank