What did you do to your TJ today?

Put the air hose, winch control cable and a few tools into the molle pouches and stowed em behind back seat. I really, really love the Bartac seat covers...

20210103_150021.jpg

I knew my doors were the wrong color when I bought them but for $200 I could not pass them up.
I paid $300 for mine. I knew it was a steal and jumped on it. Mine were dark green base, with a red coat on that, then a black coat and a top coat of Rhino Liner. Lots of heat gun time and followed with a sander.

Drove my 04 from Virginia to Florida this week. It did great and all the steering upgrades before I left definitely helped. Also removed the awful 3 inch body lift that was on it and painted the motobilt stubby bumper, added new side steps, prior to leaving too. Sold my hard top and got a bestop trektop nx.
I have that same soft top and I love it!

Nice! I installed mine on Monday. Really couldn’t be any more simple. I even swapped out to a new bumper and still took an hour! Seems like a great winch for the money!
Ive got the mopar end caps ordered , probably gonna chop off the ends of the bumper before I install them .

i got new tires today.
finally stepped up to 35's
Love the look! Exactly what I want when I likely replace my tires and wheels in the spring but I keep second guessing myself because I’m afraid the steel wheels will rust too quick on me in Michigan. I’m thinking alloy will be what I ultimately go with so no D windows for me unfortunately even though I think they’re the best looking wheel period! I have a few months to change my mind 5 more times 🤦‍♂️.

Anyone have any experience with steel wheels in heavy salt use northern states out there that care to comment on their experience?