What did you do to your TJ today?

Nothing but glad I didn't take my hard top off for summer last week! Woke up sweating at 80 degrease 5am this morning and it quickly got very close to 110 with clear sky's blazing hot sun and zero breeze! the UV in Perth is horrendous, its still almost 100 at 8pm and its dark. :(
I am on leave from work but just cant enjoy my TJ in this heat. :(

the black wheels were on it when i took ownership of it, and i havent found any wheels i like with ~3.75" backspacing.
i also have a pet peeve with "beadlooks" and most good looking wheels have them...

in the future im probably going to get a set of rock monster or stazworks beadlocks.When
When I got home from work yesterday I realized I had lied twice on this thread , not only do I have FAKE beadlocks I also own a set off black wheels.

20201115_195354.jpg

Took her out for a spin for a work meeting and came home to new floor mats. I ordered front a rear mats from quadratec (their brand) back in early august. Front and rear for $99, was a very solid deal. By the third month of waiting I cancelled the order. They must have taken orders, then gone into production, there is also that Covid thing too 🤣. Either way, ordered them Sunday and they showed up today. Super happy with the fit and quality, they don’t look like they will buckle up by the gas pedal, but time will tell. Really wanted the rear ones for all the crap the kids drag in and out. My ocd can’t take it with the black rugs

68027D79-FC7A-4143-95CC-C91874D5921E.jpeg

C901D0D9-F456-4B68-B72F-50F68515175D.jpeg

Took her out for a spin for a work meeting and came home to new floor mats. I ordered front a rear mats from quadratec (their brand) back in early august. Front and rear for $99, was a very solid deal. By the third month of waiting I cancelled the order. They must have taken orders, then gone into production, there is also that Covid thing too 🤣. Either way, ordered them Sunday and they showed up today. Super happy with the fit and quality, they don’t look like they will buckle up by the gas pedal, but time will tell. Really wanted the rear ones for all the crap the kids drag in and out. My ocd can’t take it with the black rugs

View attachment 216433

View attachment 216434
I like mine better than the Weathertech in my truck and the Rugged Ridge that were in my TJ when I bought it.

Reactions: Ocho and Dunkut88TJ
I like mine better than the Weathertech in my truck and the Rugged Ridge that were in my TJ when I bought it.
They seem to be made of pretty high quality, and made in the USA!

I've been wanting those but the site keeps listing them as out of stock.
If you get both they are in stock, front only and they are back ordered.

Reactions: Blondie70
I just ordered fronts, out of stock but will ship on the 15th. This forum cost too much!
I hope they ship on time! That’s what it said to me for several months before I cancelled the first order. I feel poor on this forum some times. However, I’ve done a lot of really good cheap, to zero cost mods as well. Thanks to this forum, all about balance right?!

I hope they ship on time! That’s what it said to me for several months before I cancelled the first order. I feel poor on this forum some times. However, I’ve done a lot of really good cheap, to zero cost mods as well. Thanks to this forum, all about balance right?!
I bought some WeatherTech cut to fit mats at Costco last year they have held up really well. They cost about $30 at the big C.

https://www.weathertech.com/trim-to-fit-floor-mat/
I have the Rugged Ridge mats (F&R) in my 2006 Jeep Commander. I have had them for about three years and they have held up really well. Spilled a huge coffee in one and at the end of the spill no drips, no runs and no errors! :)

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
Got new shoes after installing a bunch of steering stuff, ball joints, etc. Rides and steers much better but I'm gonna have to address a bent drivers front LCA bracket sooner or later. Makes for crappy caster atm. It's on 1.5" H&R springs and rancho 5000x shocks. Huge improvement from how we bought it. Mats came in to sound deaden and carpet the inside, but before I do that I'll need to find where a leak near the drivers rear tailgate is coming from. Might be hard top seals or something.

DSC_0165.JPG