What did you do to your TJ today?

Old 30" tires were toast. Found some stock 2018 JK rims and tires (5) for $220. Guy claimed there was about 8K miles on them. Threw on some 1.25" wheel adapters/spacers and I'm good to go for awhile longer. Spare will go on once the MORyde carrier gets here. Also have .75" coil spacers waiting to go in for the front, just didn't have time today to mess with that.

Eyes now looking towards brake upgrade, regearing the axles and 2" suspension lift. Once these tires wear out I'll bump up to 33"s.

7nlGLgn.jpg

Old 30" tires were toast. Found some stock 2018 JK rims and tires (5) for $220. Guy claimed there was about 8K miles on them. Threw on some 1.25" wheel adapters/spacers and I'm good to go for awhile longer. Spare will go on once the MORyde carrier gets here. Also have .75" coil spacers waiting to go in for the front, just didn't have time today to mess with that.

Eyes now looking towards brake upgrade, regearing the axles and 2" suspension lift. Once these tires wear out I'll bump up to 33"s.

View attachment 227124
looking good (y)

Reactions: JpZombie
Nowhere else really to post this. I did NOTHING to my TJ today. However, I did fabricate a grinder stand/tree. It makes everything easy to access and can be moved to where ever the work is going on. Bonus! I made a matching paper towel holder!

View attachment 227049

View attachment 227050

View attachment 227051
Nowhere else really to post this. I did NOTHING to my TJ today. However, I did fabricate a grinder stand/tree. It makes everything easy to access and can be moved to where ever the work is going on. Bonus! I made a matching paper towel holder!

View attachment 227049

View attachment 227050

View attachment 227051
That’s really cool! I like your wall art too & would love to do something similar, but I don’t get a vote. I guess I’m lucky to have a beer fridge. ☺️
I really like your cabinets too. I’ve got something similar because we were able to salvage our upper kitchen & bathroom cabinets after our home was flooded by Hurricane Harvey in 2017.

A6362D94-C8A7-464E-AEEA-BE30040AB332.jpeg

7ECBAFBA-22BA-4E6B-987B-53EB2E5A0455.jpeg

image.jpg

Is there a good resource for explaining the difference in the various types of summer tops? Bikini vs Bimimi vs?
The one that looks most what I want is the alien sunshade. Is there a USA made version?

Reactions: Blondie70