What did you do to your TJ today?

Welcome to the forum!

View attachment 228110

I like the black headlight bezels too. Did you paint the chrome ones or buy them black? I’m thinking about painting mine. They look so much better black than chrome IMO.
Gotta get to 20 posts first.

Agreed -> Welcome to the Forum!!

I made the change here from the old forum(s) and really have been enjoying it!

How far would you say it's tucked up inside the skid plate?

Thank you for your quick reply sir!
PXL_20210221_202026027.jpg

Got right fender off. GenRight Flat Fenders going on soon. Really didn't want to have to cut it up to get it off (not in the mood to drop the rocker guards yet that held it up coming out in one piece) that made removal difficult. After a couple minutes trying to wrangle it out I gave in. Went with the sawzall this time.

Driver side from last weekend:
PXL_20210213_210452218.jpg

Passenger side this weekend:
PXL_20210221_175633022.jpg

Sawzall made MUCH better work of the task over the cutoff wheel for the driver side.

Nice tires! What are they?
NangKang Mudstars, they're mediocre on dry pavement, unpredictable on wet roads and horrible on snow, I haven't had them in any mud but I don't have high expectations for them.
They were on the Jeep when I bought it and I planned on abusing them until they were gone but after driving on them a while I'm not so sure
They're actually kinda quiet on the freeway so I guess they do have some redeeming qualities

• Face Palm
Reactions: Zorba
NangKang Mudstars, they're mediocre on dry pavement, unpredictable on wet roads and horrible on snow, I haven't had them in any mud but I don't have high expectations for them.
They were on the Jeep when I bought it and I planned on abusing them until they were gone but after driving on them a while I'm not so sure
They're actually kinda quiet on the freeway so I guess they do have some redeeming qualities
B, bu, bu, but, they LOOK great! ;)

Reactions: dschwes
I think everyone is in the east. Everything is 2 hours away from me. :(
I typically ride about 90 minutes before I get to any trail so I understand!

Very nice, what I wanna do with my little one once I get mine all sorted. Looks like Nemo and Windrock
I haven’t been to windrock yet, still getting familiar with wheeling in my Jeep, but I am getting there. Nemo was my first ride, it’s good but short. Lots of great places to adventure around here!

I typically ride about 90 minutes before I get to any trail so I understand!

I haven’t been to windrock yet, still getting familiar with wheeling in my Jeep, but I am getting there. Nemo was my first ride, it’s good but short. Lots of great places to adventure around here!

I thought Nemo tunnel was at windrock?

ive only been to AOP and won’t go back until i find an easier trail.

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
I thought Nemo tunnel was at windrock?

ive only been to AOP and won’t go back until i find an easier trail.
Nemo is just outside of the park, doesn’t cost a penny to ride Nemo! I haven’t done windrock because a season pass is $100 per person, or it’s about $25 for the day. So many great places to ride free, what is AOP?

Reactions: John Cooper
Installed Sound Assassin strips on the hardtop. I didn't take any official readings, but seems like it at least made *some* difference. But I figure this is only step 1, since I eventually want to get their headliner kit and also the Bedtred kit for the floor. Not fully decided if I want to add sound deadening to the floor or not, but currently leaning that direction.

IMG_20210221_174731.jpg

Nemo is just outside of the park, doesn’t cost a penny to ride Nemo! I haven’t done windrock because a season pass is $100 per person, or it’s about $25 for the day. So many great places to ride free, what is AOP?

Adventure Offroad Park. It’s fairly far from you...sorta between Chattanooga and Nashville. It’s about $20/day too.

Welcome to the forum!

View attachment 228110

I like the black headlight bezels too. Did you paint the chrome ones or buy them black? I’m thinking about painting mine. They look so much better black than chrome IMO.
I did buy them black same time I bought the plastic surrounds. Kept the chrome ones though. Was actually thinking of painting them Red to see what that looks like. I did not like how the chrome looked on mine either. Did not fit with the rest of the Jeep.

Reactions: dschwes