What did you do to your TJ today?

Cheers! The c10 needs some love over winter. Need to get it re-certified.
Hoping to head out to woodhill in the next few months. Keeping an eye on the FB Jeep pages for when they go out next
Mine needs a lift in order to go there again...the pocket flares I put on a while back have decreased my the gap between my tyre and guard.(rookie mistake)...It rubs harder than a Thai massage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
Didn’t really do anything to it today but these will be useful next time I need to get the thing off the ground. 10 ton capacity and bottomed out they are about an inch shy of the frame with 35s and a 4” lift.

6C844CEB-61A2-4AD0-9967-B892E4D01815.jpeg

Didn’t really do anything to it today but these will be useful next time I need to get the thing off the ground. 10 ton capacity and bottomed out they are about an inch shy of the frame with 35s and a 4” lift.

View attachment 228502
I bet those are made in Texas lol

Mine needs a lift in order to go there again...the pocket flares I put on a while back have decreased my the gap between my tyre and guard.(rookie mistake)...It rubs harder than a Thai massage 😉
Haha mine has a 2” ome lift and just those 31s. Going to get 32s in the near future

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Arrived yesterday and I mocked up today just to see how it’ll look. Not that I haven’t done this before, but it just looks so right!

View attachment 223507

View attachment 223508

Truth be told I’m considering selling the LJ and picking up a TJ I can beat on a little bit more. But that won’t stop me from gathering what I need and I can always put the parts on whatever I get next.

Next step will be picking up the Swag conversion kit, starting cleanup and repairs on the tailgate and finalizing the latching plan.
20201029_180136.jpg
I could sell you this one?

Got some basic KC h4 headlights from Amazon because one crapped out and the local store didn't have another matching sealed beam set. I didn't want to go crazy on better headlights because it's normally not my DD but I'm doing it for at least a month while the wife's GC gets repairs

Anyone know what h4 LEDs work in the KC hilites 42301 without fitment issues? I think I'd rather go LED than xenon