What did you do to your TJ today?

Used my el cheapo Zeak winch to rip out dead Indian Hawthorne from a neighbor's front landscaping. I may need to unspool the synthetic rope it came with & inspect it. It looked a little weird (all I'm willing to say about it at the moment). Got the bushes out no problem though.

Reactions: Tree killer
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Ok GenRight got me for 150.00.lol,no it turned out nice we are going on the road for a few years,it will be nice to have access to the fuel pump area.
E6C5CEE3-C7D7-42A8-9A2E-0B0056440C97.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JpZombie and Vasq
Replaced my transmission mount with a cheap anchor one (but still rubber) because it was 1/7 the price of the Mopar one. I did notice a reduction in vibrations but still has room to improve, not sure if the mopar one would get rid of them completely but this is definitely an improvement.

Old vs new, original one was definitely a bit loose (plus I broke one of the studs off a few months ago):

Any bolts that get taken off get coated in anti seiz,which ones broke,can you get nuts behind them?
The two in the rear by the bumper. There should be enough room there to weld on a nut and back them out. But the one basically under the drivers side floor board snapped way up inside.

I am hoping we can drill that one out no sure what else to do.

But yes, I have been doing a lot of other things to my Jeep so far and have been using plenty of anti seiz.

In anticipation for my off-road trip on Saturday, I added some OEM rear recovery points.

I’m curious if there is something missing from my rear bumper area. In the last picture, it’s just open

82FA73BD-3F3E-4097-9114-E6011F1C5846.jpeg

50BCEDB2-6C66-42A2-BDBD-B1984726FC0D.jpeg

12918EDF-8CFB-4C66-B667-2260A3E4C9F7.jpeg

C809F183-921C-4461-989C-378DEDE7EC5F.jpeg

Reactions: Fonz54 and Kiwi TJ
Ordered up 5.13's and eaton's for the Dana 30/Dana 44.

Can't wait.... will complete phase 2!!!!

Haven't figured out what phase 3 should be :ROFLMAO:

Can you share pics & details of the USB charging port? I'm looking to put one in and am looking for options for placement, etc. How hard was it to install? Any advice? Thanks in advance!
I did one similar, just a dual charger. I put in place of my cigarette lighter. Had to use a dremel tool to open the hole a little larger and wired it in. Easy peasy. 👌

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-tj-today.1784/post-527850
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F84VVB4/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Installed new steering stabilizer. Man that original one was a bugger to get off. The tapered bolt would not budge. Whacked on it for about 20 minutes. Nothing. Quick trip to buy some PB Blaster. Spray and soaked for 20 minutes. Bolt whacked right out. Amazing stuff and will always be in my tool box.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fonz54