What did you do to your TJ today?

Ha me too! If someone would have asked the the day I got it I might have. I had two black ZJs before the TJ. That yellow grew on me quick. It’s like driving sunshine 😂
Same here, I had zero interest in yellow and was actually planning on a color change down the road
Now I can't imagine not having the yellow

I need to make a rod or something to keep the tailgate in a fixed position when open while on a slope or during a windy day.
I used a toolbox strut works perfect on a slope and takes up minimal space in the back when tailgate is closed, almost sits flat against it.

strut.jpg

Last edited:
I let 6" of rain fall into it. Was going to get around to cleaning the tub anyways :LOL:

I was initially alarmed when my horn wouldn't shut off; this forum is such an incredible tool, and I learned it'll likely work when it dries out over the next couple days. Spring in the desert 🤷‍♂️

Like others here i never want a solar yellow and had thought of repainting
and now i kind of like it,helps a little in letting all the idiot drivers around see it coming down the street.
Although it must blind them a bit, as they freeze then still pull out or end up just sitting there in the street🤬

Last edited:
Like others here i never want a solar yellow and had thought of repainting
and now i kind of like it,helps a little in letting all the idiot drivers around see it coming down the street.
Although it must blind them a bit, as they freeze then still pull out or end up just sitting there in the street🤬
Is pulling out in front of Jeeps a thing? I had some idiot in a pickup truck try it a couple of weeks ago. The Jeep *does* have a loud horn!

Is pulling out in front of Jeeps a thing? I had some idiot in a pickup truck try it a couple of weeks ago. The Jeep *does* have a loud horn!
Try driving a big truck like my Frieghtliner. I especially like the people on the freeway who cut in front of me and slam on their brakes to exit. No one behind me and they have plenty of room but they have to get that extra 30 feet. It does have great air horns. Also all my trucks have cameras which have come in handy. I’ve totaled 2 of these Aholes vehicles and was able to prove it was 100% their fault.

8BB615A6-6A67-4202-90B1-5F96DB7FEFAB.jpeg

DDC41EBF-8A48-4CEB-AB03-D73D251CFB55.jpeg

Try driving a big truck like my Frieghtliner. I especially like the people on the freeway who cut in front of me and slam on their brakes to exit. No one behind me and they have plenty of room but they have to get that extra 30 feet. It does have great air horns. Also all my trucks have cameras which have come in handy. I’ve totaled 2 of these Aholes vehicles and was able to prove it was 100% their fault.

View attachment 254120

View attachment 254121
It's kinda like penis envy, they see that big truck and they just have to get in front of you.

Unfortunately because I spend half the year in California and usually am pulling a 10K trailer I have to stay in the right lane. They don’t understand simple physics, he with the most mass wins.
Yea, I used to pull RV fifth-wheels - lots of idiots on the road for sure. The ones that gripe me is when you're on a straightaway that's "100 miles long" with ZERO opposing traffic. Then some idiot behind you expects you to pull off to let them by. If its a winding road, or there's a bunch of traffic - sure - I don't want them back there. But straight as an arrow and no traffic? They can either work up the competency to pass me - or stay back there.

View attachment 254120

View attachment 254121
I tell my wife all the time i could not drive for a living anymore i would have to run idiots over everyday. I still hold my class A cdl but haven't used it in few yrs. i drove for 25 yrs

Reactions: Blondie70