What did you do to your TJ today?

What cargo rails did you buy? Haven't seen that style before
The rails are "EX-1050-BLACK – 1″ X 0.5″ BLACK SMOOTH T-SLOTTED ALUMINUM EXTRUSION" from tnutz.com. You can buy them custom cut to length. Then I used "(DB-010-SS) DROP-IN T-NUT W/SPRING-BALL – STAINLESS" (also from tnutz) and some eye screws from amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G2SQTLL/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I don't know how "heavy duty" any of this stuff is but I'm pretty sure it will secure a tent and some sleeping bags just fine.

It is hard to tell from the close up photos but it looks like you are missing the plastic end caps from the stock bumper.

Can you tell me what brackets those are for the recovery points? I have been looking for something simple and those would work for me. Dis you have to drill the frame to mount them?

Thanks

Installed a new track bar to get rid of the little shimmy. Think it did the trick. Replaced the bolt too (hard to see in this pic). I also got new tie rods, drag link and steering stabilizer to put in but might just keep them as spares for now. Rides good so why change it.

8C48AD43-52D8-4B39-946C-AA6523C33A3D.jpeg

Autumn (Fall) here in NZ. Lots of leaves everywhere!
936C52CE-0E08-4CCC-8A4D-7BB64B69E639.jpeg

Some parts arrived today to keep me busy this weekend. New bulb for the under hood light, new wiper blades, and a new center cap for my spare wheel, I’ve got a round LED that I’m going to mount in the center cap to move my third brake light :)

Installed a new track bar to get rid of the little shimmy. Think it did the trick. Replaced the bolt too (hard to see in this pic). I also got new tie rods, drag link and steering stabilizer to put in but might just keep them as spares for now. Rides good so why change it.

View attachment 254978

View attachment 254979

Some parts arrived today to keep me busy this weekend. New bulb for the under hood light, new wiper blades, and a new center cap for my spare wheel, I’ve got a round LED that I’m going to mount in the center cap to move my third brake light :)
What did you go with for the new third brake light, I’m thinking of getting a new one so i don’t have to lift my stock one up 2+ inches but can’t find any I like

Reactions: phraza
What did you go with for the new third brake light, I’m thinking of getting a new one so i don’t have to lift my stock one up 2+ inches but can’t find any I like
You need the "ring of fire" like me. If someone runs into me now, I know that they're texting, vaping and drunk.🥳
p.s. I've also done the $3 Tractor supply center hole light.
BRAKE LIGHT NIGHT (2) (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

warnrearbumper (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

View attachment 254978

View attachment 254979

Thank goodness you don't have an electric Jeep. If you did you would never be able to charge it since having to park in the street.

Reactions: phraza
It is hard to tell from the close up photos but it looks like you are missing the plastic end caps from the stock bumper.

Can you tell me what brackets those are for the recovery points? I have been looking for something simple and those would work for me. Dis you have to drill the frame to mount them?

Thanks

I'm not sure if anyone is sure about who you are asking. All I can suggest is going back to their post and hitting "Reply" in the lower right corner and try again.

Good luck

Reactions: zscott
You need the "ring of fire" like me. If someone runs into me now, I know that they're texting, vaping and drunk.🥳
p.s. I've also done the $3 Tractor supply center hole light.
View attachment 254987
View attachment 254988
What exactly is the "ring of fire"? Is this a home brew or did you get the basic kit off extreme terrain? Curious what you used cause that looks really good.

Adjusted my front upper control arms to achieve 6deg caster after installing the front four adjustable arms over the weekend. After having my frame kit installed, the welder attached my lower control arm mounts 3/8" off from each other leaving my axle crooked by .5". Adjustable CA were a must. I’ll be hitting the rear arms this coming weekend.

Just finished putting Monstaliner in the Jeep tub. I ended up putting four coats on the tub over about 24 hours.

This first pic is after I got all the seats, carpet, and center console out. Very dirty!
IMG-1926.jpg

Here's the tub after two washes (one with Oxyclean and another with Dawn dishsoap) and then all scuffed up with a wool pad.
IMG-1937.jpg

And here's the shot after two wipedowns with acetone and all the painter's tape in place.
IMG-1941.jpg

And rather than show you each coat of Monstaliner, here's some after shots of the fourth and final coat.
IMG-1946.jpg

IMG-1949.jpg

IMG-1950.jpg

I'm very happy with the quality of the coating from Monstaliner. The color is "Run Forrest Run". It's got a great texture and seems very sturdy. It took a while to do all the prep and then four coats, but it was worth it for a permanent coating which is easy to clean. No more ratty carpets!

Just finished putting Monstaliner in the Jeep tub. I ended up putting four coats on the tub over about 24 hours.

This first pic is after I got all the seats, carpet, and center console out. Very dirty!
View attachment 255024

Here's the tub after two washes (one with Oxyclean and another with Dawn dishsoap) and then all scuffed up with a wool pad.
View attachment 255026

And here's the shot after two wipedowns with acetone and all the painter's tape in place.
View attachment 255033

And rather than show you each coat of Monstaliner, here's some after shots of the fourth and final coat.
View attachment 255029
View attachment 255030
View attachment 255031

I'm very happy with the quality of the coating from Monstaliner. The color is "Run Forrest Run". It's got a great texture and seems very sturdy. It took a while to do all the prep and then four coats, but it was worth it for a permanent coating which is easy to clean. No more ratty carpets!
Looks good. That MonstaLiner is good stuff; very durable. I covered a Dinoot trailer in it that I built.

Reactions: sahara2000

Thanks
Did you mean to quote someone?