What did you do to your TJ today?

5BB12FB9-EBF5-4874-A150-DE11F163110F.jpeg
saw yj Trevor at the parts store. He stuck a 5.3 in his -

then went to the shop where @SamwiseGamJeep is-
15EB6C75-565C-4126-91DE-6FFFF296F68A.jpeg
Then scoped out mine-
DB92B9C8-F136-42FF-A905-93D4CEB8DA04.jpeg
mine gets a new upper hose and F250 shocks (13-22” travel rear shocks ) and goes home so Sam can get done.

From here its going to be proving the mechanical reliability and deciding where to go suspension wise

Reactions: jsfoster75
Locked my Jeep and house keys in the Jeep for the first time ever. Just another reason to be glad I don't have a hard top.:cool: I cleaned it up, shined the tires ( for NashvilleTJ ) and replaced my Patriots decal with a better one. Almost time to order another set of BM brakes. Then went for a ride before the rain hit.
View attachment 258643View attachment 258644
For some reason I thought you had a Trek top? Still raining in June! It does rain hard in Bammy We stayed in Mussel Shoals once and one night I had to stop the hire car as I couldn't see shit the rain was so heavy.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsfoster75
The one I used is bedrug. I went with it because their product is well proven as a bed liner for trucks and they have a good reputation.

I figured if it is good enough for a truck bed it should be good enough for the inside of my jeep. Only limitation is grey is the only color.
So I didn't realize until last week that the Bedrug sign I drive by every day is THE Bedrug. Need to stop by one day to see if they have a factory outlet.

This makes me sad, you just put a lot of work into it!
I did. So I listed in on the high side...if it moves, then I'll recover it all and make a few dollars. Otherwise, it sits, gets driven 200 miles a year, and then I sell it for $3K less 5 years from now. I figure sell while the market is booming and if my daughter changes, I'll get an LJ.

88991FE7-FA80-4F12-920A-797745A73D2A.jpeg

Washed and ready for tomorrow- plug wire stand offs, relocate a shock bracket, zip ties,new fill plug on the Atlas, yank the hard top, mount the track bar permanently with a 14mm axle end bolt, Ready to start some shake downs and see what happens.