What did you do to your TJ today?

Great looking Jeep! Body Armor makes good stuff. Those 35s look huge. I love your flares, but still on the fence about buying some. I think they might make my 35s look small. ;)
p.s. Time to paint that BA front bumper. :)
Thanks brother, it’s body armor up front and in back too. Yeah, painting that front bumper has been on my list for many months. I need to fix the gas burping issue first so my flares don’t get ruined!

Soaked my 6 body mount bolts yesterday to prepare for installing my new Body Armor steps/sliders. Shockingly the impact wrench with some back and forward switching loosened them with no issue! Overall about a 90 minute project!! I like the cleaner look! Wish I could roll with no step, but need it for the wife and kids!

View attachment 265793

View attachment 265794

View attachment 265795
Those are probably my favorite flares after stock. Where did you get them?

Great looking Jeep! Body Armor makes good stuff. Those 35s look huge. I love your flares, but still on the fence about buying some. I think they might make my 35s look small. ;)
p.s. Time to paint that BA front bumper. :)
Aren't those the Xenon flat flares? I have a set for sale in the classifieds. Pretty sure I bought them from you @TheBoogieman many years ago.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Soaked my 6 body mount bolts yesterday to prepare for installing my new Body Armor steps/sliders. Shockingly the impact wrench with some back and forward switching loosened them with no issue! Overall about a 90 minute project!! I like the cleaner look! Wish I could roll with no step, but need it for the wife and kids!

View attachment 265793

View attachment 265794

View attachment 265795
Do you have a body lift? I have the same esthetics sidestep for mine and doesn’t look good with a 1” BL installed…

Ordering great pizza and freezing it kills the texture of it. Take it from someone born with Congenital Anosmia. Google it. Smell is what 99.9% of people assume is taste. Every human tastes only sweet, sour, bitter, salt and umami aka savory. Everything else you think you taste is memory of smell. That's why college girls plug their noses when chugging beer that they hate the taste of. I taste nothing except textures and use tons of mustard (sour) and hot sauce (Just hot) on food. I eat based on food texture. I can tell hamburger from turkey burger by texture only. Fun Facts from the Boogieman. :cool:
My work buddy fell off a ladder a few years ago and hit his head, it caused him to lose all sense taste :( Geez he was a miserable fuck after that!

found out my rear drivers side axle is leaking enough to get into the parking brake shoe area of the rotor somehow.
confirmed by smell... its not brake fluid. I know diff oil, I spilled it in my hair when a fill hose slipped out of a diff before. think its bad on your hands or in your clothes? the smell doesn't come out of hair untill a few showers later.
$100 later I got dana spicer parts in the mail...

Finally decided to upgrade my air intake. Step one, removed rugged ridge POS CAI. Step 2, went Gallagher on it.
Screenshot_20210717-212741_Photos~2.jpg

Step 3, installed an OEM box I got on Ebay.
20210717_162038.jpg

At some point, I'll clean my engine bay. Definitely cleaned up the "new" intake after that photo. Armor All to make it shine and add that extra horse power I was missing with the CAI.

Also threw in a Steinjager tie rod with Moog ends. Not as impressive as my air intake upgrade, though.
20210717_114959.jpg

Started prepping the front bar for my new spotties.
Removed the light tabs that were on there as they won’t work with my light brackets (need three holes per bracket). And it also makes the lights stick out way past the edge of the bullbar.
Gave them a lick of paint and prob continue sorting it out next weekend

66DE8322-AC78-44A5-8F9F-6FDD87749BE9.jpeg

A26852FA-AE7C-4EA2-925D-A44CAFD8117A.jpeg

E0475381-F55B-487B-A626-27C401536EC2.jpeg

View attachment 265923
Installed a new head unit with Apple Car Play. I was shocked at the difference in sound that it puts out vs the factory one. Always assumed I needed new speakers, but this did the trick.
Tell me 170 calls are friends and not telemarketers? I complain because I get three a day!