What did you do to your TJ today?

What lift do you need for JK wheels? they are 2 a penny in Australia, might save me some Wonga :)
Minimum 2" lift for JK 32" tires/wheels. No lift lift here.
My brother was going to give me his new JK wheels/tires with 500 miles on them. I politely declined because I think 17" + wheels look strange unless you're running 37s.
p.s. I just went through a McDonalds drive thru with the wife this morning and saw a JK with a small looking spare tire. We got up close and it was a 35x12.50x20". No sidewall and looked like a 31".
jeep 2015 wheels 2.jpg

Last edited:
Haven’t driven mine since Saturday because of stupid rain … but Saturday while I was at work I installed my new headlights and put my finally arrived stickers on her. Driving her today, I’m excited to be able to see driving home tonight. On the plus side my CEL went off 43 miles after it went on… gas cap? Most likely but my guy is going to smoke it anyway to make sure there’s no leak in a hose somewhere. I am looking for a hitch mount bike rack any suggestions? I am not driving far so it doesn't have to be heavy duty.

2D62F632-28C9-473F-A5C1-7B4DB19470E5.jpeg

4855AEFE-8D75-4A7C-AD84-846FAFF97CF3.jpeg

47B23909-41F2-4023-A415-F04F152A38B9.jpeg

4C8730F7-44C8-4A94-9B65-C3C2A11F31E5.jpeg

1E2CE999-69E3-43AD-ACAE-FC1CDD451203.jpeg

A98EB6B2-88E0-4A03-81AD-8475F601E5E2.jpeg

Haven’t driven mine since Saturday because of stupid rain … but Saturday while I was at work I installed my new headlights and put my finally arrived stickers on her. Driving her today, I’m excited to be able to see driving home tonight. On the plus side my CEL went off 43 miles after it went on… gas cap? Most likely but my guy is going to smoke it anyway to make sure there’s no leak in a hose somewhere. I am looking for a hitch mount bike rack any suggestions? I am not driving far so it doesn't have to be heavy duty.

View attachment 267759

View attachment 267760

View attachment 267761

View attachment 267762

View attachment 267763

View attachment 267764
Don't you have a top to drive in the rain? Looks great and tell "your guy to stop smoking" Jeeps. Pot is legal now. 🤫

Don't you have a top to drive in the rain? Looks great and tell "your guy to stop smoking" Jeeps. Pot is legal now. 🤫
I do have a top, but she's naked LOL and I really don't want to drag the doors, and windows around *in case* of rain. I'm short and putting everything back together is a pain in the ass, I just leave her naked and drive my car when it rains....it actually works well that way or my car would NEVER get driven. As for smoking :censored::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Vasq
I do have a top, but she's naked LOL and I really don't want to drag the doors, and windows around *in case* of rain. I'm short and putting everything back together is a pain in the ass, I just leave her naked and drive my car when it rains....it actually works well that way or my car would NEVER get driven. As for smoking :censored::ROFLMAO:
When I was living in Marathon Key, RAIN and SUN were an everyday thing. Not so much here in Va. Humidity at 97% and temps around 95 now. Dew points above 70 for people in Cali that have no clue what Hot and Humid mean. Jerry B will soon hate the word humidity when he moves to Fl. Mosquitos are you need friends

When I was living in Marathon Key, RAIN and SUN were an everyday thing. Not so much here in Va. Humidity at 97% and temps around 95 now. Dew points above 70 for people in Cali that have no clue whet Hot and Humid mean.
I love the Keys as you can tell by my Brat. I’m about 3 1/2 hours south from where you are, I drive through that area when I go home to Long Island to see my family. Our weather is in between yours and Florida we get a lot of pop up showers is almost a daily thing between July/August.

I would like to remove some stickers as well. I imagine that a little heat from a hair dryer would help the removal process. Is that what you did?
Please let us know your procedure.
Also, where did you find the “4.0” decals?
Thanks in advance.
Yup. Hair dryer should work. I have a heat gun that I hit it with for a few seconds and it peeled right up. Can see where the sticker was from the paint fading if you look hard enough but it’s not too noticeable.

That “wrangler” and “4.0” sticker I ordered somewhere off eBay. It was a lot that comes with those two as well as “Jeep” and “sport” if you choose to use those too. Can be ordered in any color to match. It was fairly cheap. Under $10 I believe.

I love the Keys as you can tell by my Brat. I’m about 3 1/2 hours south from where you are, I drive through that area when I go home to Long Island to see my family. Our weather is in between yours and Florida we get a lot of pop up showers is almost a daily thing between July/August.
I have friends in Long Island. I thought my Connecticut accent didn't fit in here in the south, until my Jersey friends showed up to visit. Snookie meets meets redneck heaven.:)

• Haha
Reactions: hnybee09
After months of planning and saving. I have finally achieved a 6 year dream of lifting my Jeep. OME 2.5" with Ranchos. I picked up some vibes, but I can fix that with MML. Just happy to have to step up into my Jeep. I was on stock suspension that sagged an inch lower. Now I am falling out when I get out of it. lol

IMG_0588.jpg

After months of planning and saving. I have finally achieved a 6 year dream of lifting my Jeep. OME 2.5" with Ranchos. I picked up some vibes, but I can fix that with MML. Just happy to have to step up into my Jeep. I was on stock suspension that sagged an inch lower. Now I am falling out when I get out of it. lol

View attachment 267766
Go to Lowe's and buy an $6 bag of thick washers to fix the problem. A 1/2" drop will most likely fix it.

How do you determine that/ Pics? I like free - too
p.s. Be careful of the Savvy/.Currie fan boy club. Chris?
No pics of motor mounts, but all signs point to needing a replacement. My shifter waggles when setting off, if I don't set off correctly there is a lot of bucking (not clutch related), when letting off of the gas in gear the drive train lurches. Trans mount is being replaced already, parts are on the way. This is just something that needs to be done.

I am a Savvy fan boy, just haven't tasted the Kool-Aid yet. I chose MORE MML due to many threads touting them as the best for longevity and vibe resistance.

View attachment 267759

View attachment 267760

View attachment 267761

View attachment 267762

View attachment 267763

View attachment 267764
Many years ago, I worked with a guy who was in a band called "Spoiled Brat". They even used a similar script for their logo!

Reactions: hnybee09