What did you do to your TJ today?

0C6935AE-F066-46D5-8B50-6EFBA8561DE0.jpeg
Reminded it how old and small it is. The Jeep, the Jeep.

E4A47E01-07EA-4C68-9E46-45DDAA5A0ADA.jpeg

Reactions: Stretch
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
One of the Road Kill cars. I’m really mixed on whether I like that show or not.
Finnegan, Freiburger, and Dulcich are the best entertainment out there, as far as I'm concerned. I'd much rather watch them then some idiot destroying brand new muscle cars and trucks, all in the name of views and likes.

1628190808346.png

Finnegan, Freiburger, and Dulcich are the best entertainment out there, as far as I'm concerned. I'd much rather watch them then some idiot destroying brand new muscle cars and trucks, all in the name of views and likes.

View attachment 269157
I’d love to have a beer with them. Seem down to earth and enjoy having fun.

One of the Road Kill cars. I’m really mixed on whether I like that show or not.
Car shows are tough. I want some sort of no-nonsense, show the actual work being done, boring ass car show without all the wanna be tough guy hype. Some sort of Zen Master Mechanic actually solving problems, not just throwing more and more money into it.

Something like the "Primitive Technology" youtube guy, but for cars.

Car shows are tough. I want some sort of no-nonsense, show the actual work being done, boring ass car show without all the wanna be tough guy hype. Some sort of Zen Master Mechanic actually solving problems, not just throwing more and more money into it.

Something like the "Primitive Technology" youtube guy, but for cars.
A show where they never refer to anything as badass.