What did you do to your TJ today?

Changed the oil and filter and reinstalled the fuel injectors. Had the injectors cleaned and tested in an attempt to eliminate/track down an issue I'm having https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/tj-can-not-maintain-75-mph-in-overdrive.53760/page-2#post-939582

FWIW Valvoline oil jugs have this really nice pour spout.
9E619BA3-AB7F-4A13-A2B6-09D2C515E98B.jpeg

Continuing to prep it for sale. Pulled the winch and emptied all my tools out of the back. Did a quick cleaning. Buyer is hoping to have the funds lined up Monday.

4A5764D3-8349-4E59-9B1A-C7876A453B79.jpeg

As much s as I love the 8274, and think TJ’s look great with a winch in general, it’s amazing just how good it looks with a clean front end.

Got it 90% back together, but am currently struggling with priming the new oil pump. I spun the drill on it for 5 straight minutes, no pressure buildup. I really don't want to drop the oil pan again, but that may be in my future if nobody has a brilliant trick in their back pocket for getting a new oil pump up and running.

Maybe that's why I ended up with an XJ axle then. Better than 3.07
ANYTHING is better than 3.07s. I will never know why they would ever put that in any Jeep. Mine had that with 33” tires until I had them changed out to 4.56. While they were in there I had them install chromoly axles, Tru Tracks & new front hubs. Like we said, just pay the labor one time.

223F2B82-9758-4B89-8F6B-643DF351D459.jpeg

Had surgery the other day so nothing major happening to the Jeep for a little but at least but ordered a TRE recovery bag and two PRP Daily Driver Seats. Had one on my last Jeep and loved it. Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl for the back, no piping, daytona Orange for arms and black cordura for center. Super stoked

6CBE28E0-55C8-4671-9C89-4F5B08B5ECC8.png

Continuing to prep it for sale. Pulled the winch and emptied all my tools out of the back. Did a quick cleaning. Buyer is hoping to have the funds lined up Monday.

View attachment 270893

As much s as I love the 8274, and think TJ’s look great with a winch in general, it’s amazing just how good it looks with a clean front end.
That is a sweet looking lj

Reactions: en480c4
ANYTHING is better than 3.07s. I will never know why they would ever put that in any Jeep. Mine had that with 33” tires until I had them changed out to 4.56. While they were in there I had them install chromoly axles, Tru Tracks & new front hubs. Like we said, just pay the labor one time.

View attachment 270953
I have 3.07,s and I feel like the kid everyone picked on in school :(

Fitted my Chinese X Bull max trax to the rear tire bike carrier and then fitted the fender covers like @The Boogieman not as affective looking when you put black covers on black jeep :( pics later as its dark here now.
I also stuck some non slip Diamond plate rubber stuff to my front flares as I was sick of my PBR sliding off the Shiny Sahara flares.

Got my lights all sorted. I was gonna put new bulbs in my Hella glass but found these and they look amazing! From a company in Australia called Stedi. (Same as my driving lights) Hard to get decent lights that are legal for RHD down here.
Stoked the way it looks!

View attachment 270989
Do you have a name/part number for those?

Same problem with legal RHD lights in the UK, and I see they do have a UK website.