What did you do to your TJ today?

Ordered a new fuel pump. Have been noticing an extended crank, especially after sitting. Tested the fuel pressure and it drops to zero almost immediately after turning off the Jeep. Pulled the injector rail just to make sure and didn't see any leaks. I'm kind of glad it wasn't the injectors (PO installed new Bosch 4-hole) but annoyed I'll have to drop the tank.
Is the check valve in the pump or in the plumbing external to the pump?

Reactions: John Cooper
He hit every rock....
Only place you couldn't hit a rock was in the creek bed!!!!!
20210619_165542_copy_800x600.jpg

Or the road into the place
20210619_172332_copy_800x600.jpg

Even @Hog got on some rocks
20210619_151323_copy_800x600.jpg

Swung by the shop to check on the LJ.
- 5.13’s and ARB’s are in.
- compressor in.
- wiring done.
- Currie steering in.

waiting on:
- longer bumpstops for the rear
- fox shocks all around
- alignment, etc

hope to have it back by the end of the week but most likely next week.

Rear suspension done. H&R springs, Detroit Axle u/l arms & track bar, Moog sway bar bushings & links. All bushings are now Moog K-series bushings. Already did shocks with Rancho 5000x. Replaced spring insulators with Moog.

Removed TerraFlex 2” BB and put in Rough Country 3/4” spacer, just to lower the rear a bit.
Didn’t lose that much with the taller H&R springs.

Rear suspension done. H&R springs, Detroit Axle u/l arms & track bar, Moog sway bar bushings & links. All bushings are now Moog K-series bushings. Already did shocks with Rancho 5000x. Replaced spring insulators with Moog.

Removed TerraFlex 2” BB and put in Rough Country 3/4” spacer, just to lower the rear a bit.
Didn’t lose that much with the taller H&R springs.
You must have gotten your H&R springs a while back - I've been looking for a set for months!

Reactions: Kid Mechanic