What did you do to your TJ today?

Than looks slick!

Not to sound like a shameless vulture :ROFLMAO: but what did you do with your factory center bezel/trim piece?

vulture-leftovers.gif

Dropped her off at the paint shop today! It was also the 1st time I’ve towed with the E450… could barely feel the Jeep and trailer back there… a big relief! I’m planning to drive this thing all over the place, Jeep and KTM in tow.
Baba- it’s a 2003 E450 with a 7.3 powerstoke. Former Red Cross ERV. Scored at auction not running but only 37k original miles. Turned out to only need new batteries! Been working on it for a year and hope to finish by spring.
UJOR lift and 4wd conversion, solar, Victron Energy Inverter, wet bath, Truma Combi furnace, and so much more… will be doing a video when it’s done!

10668DFD-86AE-4592-A9A0-61A4AC140FCB.jpeg

EC454300-0233-4663-8197-3EB0D1DFC7FB.jpeg

64780D76-37C5-495A-95DF-188E1A571FF1.jpeg

46443393-F450-4199-9A5D-35F16B0E9574.jpeg

Went for an evening cruise to clear my head. Father had emergency heart surgery on Monday...still recovering.

Also had to break in the new 5.38s I had installed. 250km to go before I can beat on it !

View attachment 273521
Wishing your father a speedy and complete recovery.

Replaced my clapped out A/T and Ecco’s for some Ravines and 31x10.5 KM3’s.

View attachment 273557

View attachment 273558
TVH they are surpris
Are those loud and are they directional. Nice look.
TBH they are surprisingly quiet in the 31” size. Slight hum starting around 50 MPH but with my hardtop and Banks exhaust it’s subtle and completely unnoticeable with the radio. As far as the directional thread I’m not certain as the tire shop mounted them all the same way. For my TJ the right & left sides are different in terms of sidewall directional tread

Reactions: John Cooper
Went for an evening cruise to clear my head. Father had emergency heart surgery on Monday...still recovering.

Also had to break in the new 5.38s I had installed. 250km to go before I can beat on it !

View attachment 273521
All the best for your Dad (y) I'm sure he'll be riding shotgun soon enough

TVH they are surpris

TBH they are surprisingly quiet in the 31” size. Slight hum starting around 50 MPH but with my hardtop and Banks exhaust it’s subtle and completely unnoticeable with the radio. As far as the directional thread I’m not certain as the tire shop mounted them all the same way. For my TJ the right & left sides are different in terms of sidewall directional tread
Thanks, they look really good and I know they are good tires. All the BF G’s I’ve ever had have rode well and lasted.